Basketball in HCMC

Hey guys and girls !

I would like to play basketball in HCMC. Does anybody play ? or know who I can contact to play this wonderful sport :)

thank you,

Florian

i know my friends usually play at phan dinh phung club too
every sunday at 7.30 pm.
You can try that

i'm mainly looking for something during the week rather than the weekends :) because I want to travel during the weekends.

But thank you very much

Florian

florian22 wrote:

i'm mainly looking for something during the week rather than the weekends :) because I want to travel during the weekends.

But thank you very much

Florian

It's summer now, I don't think that phan dinh phung club only has session at weekends, maybe you should visit the club and ask about the schedule. As I know, there are many young guys playing basketball around 3pm till night.

I wish i played basketball, there is competitions everywhere in HCMC. I went to a lot of indoor centers to find futsal, but they only had basketball ...

I and another expat member usually ball every sunday in district 10, Phu Tho court.
text me if u want to join this sunday 0120 450 7589 (dewey)

if im free on sunday, ill come join u guys :)
What time do you normally play ?

we might play tomorrow as well. But we usually play at 5.30ish

I just noticed this blog feed. Have recently moved to HCMC and would love to play some basketball.  Do you still play at Phan Dinh Phung Club on Sunday evenings?

Thanks,
Justin

Hi Florian!

I got some friends who play basketball every Wednesday in Phu My Hung at te American International School in Saigon. Most of them are foreigners! I know one Australian and Filipino friend you can connect with if you are interested :)

meaniejoanie wrote:

Most of them are foreigners! I know one Australian and Filipino friend you can connect with if you are interested :)

Hey, MeanieJeanie, you forgot to mention your favourite place on Pasteur - like you did 3 or 4 times earlier today.

Why not just post an advert in Classifieds?

i dont advertise :P
i really like the cafe! i just suggest. i dare u to visit so u can find out yourself. im here to help fellow expats as well...

Free advertisement is not allowed on the forum.

You may recommend the businesses in the business directory.

"Sorry for the off topic".

Just to remind that this thread is on basketball in Ho Chi Minh City.

[Moderated]