Futsal

Where is this sport played in HCMC ?? Vietnam have a national team, so it must be played somewhere, can someone please help me ??

Steven.

Actually im looking to play in an amateur competition in HCMC. It's not easy to find, i have called up the VFF or HCMC Football and they have no idea ...

I asked a boy in the Copyshop today and he promises to ask his friend, hes supposed to know the exact address, and he meant he played there once but he didn't remember where.
There's also Tan Binh Sport Center where we could play futsal, it depends on how good we negotiate, because the venue is used for volleyball and basketball, but most of the time it's locked up.

Rojamin, can you find me a competition, i don't want to hire the court lol

I got an answer, Indoor football in Trung Tam The Duc The Thao, Thanh Đa. Nr. 1017 Binh Quoi, Ward 28, District Binh Thanh. Add and contact here:

http://hn.24h.com.vn/thue-san-bong-hcm-c317.html

(5- and 7-a-side fields)

and real futsal floor only in Tan Binh Sport Center, Nr.18, Xuân Hồng Street, Ward 4, District Tân Bình, but it's actually basketball floor so I've heard

http://sukienvui.com/dia-diem/119-Nha-t … -Binh.html

Hi,
I ever watched futsal in Phu Tho Stadium, 215A, Lý Thường Kiệt Street, Ward 11, HCMC between two teams from Vietnam and Thailand. My friend also played in this match. He told me that his team formerly trained in Thanh Long Sport Center. In this center, there are many futsal teams trainging here. Its address: Phong Phú Commune, Bình Chánh District, HCMC.
Phone (84.8) 37611225 - Fax: (84.8) 37611400

Good luck!
:)

Hi,

I also contact my friend who is player and trainer futsal if he can arrange a competition for you! :)

Rojamin, good work, i wish i could read Vietnamese lol do they have competition there ?? Yeah futsal surface is the same as basketball, do you want to play on monday night again ??

van_kute1505, can you ask your friend if i can have his number ??

I might not have to move to Thailand after all lol

Hi, Steve

I have just told to my friend about your need. However, he need more detail information. But he doesn't speak English well. So, you can contact me to discuss more detail. My yahoo: huynhvan_bd

I'd love to but I'm having an important meeting tomorrow, and currently staying at my uncle's so I can't stay out too late cause they go to bed early due to their jobs. As soon as I find good accomodation here I'll join you and Reach every night! :D  Football is also serious to me, now I have to satisfy myself with his gym machines at home :-s

All good, I got I injured tonight anyway lol I don't think it's serious just a knock to the ankle, Football will be a good way to get your fitness back. I'm looking at starting a gym, come with me and we can look at some equipment … That reminds me, i need to find a place that sells protein bars and bodybuilding supplements, i feel a new topic coming on lol