Expat blog gatherings in Jalisco

Hi all!

What about meeting the other Jalisco Expat.com members in real life? Organizing an Expat.com meet up would be an excellent way to know them! :)

An Expat.com meet up can be a diner gathering, having coffee, a bring and share in a nice place, a cultural or sports activity, etc. There are plenty of possibilities: just imagine a pleasant way to meet new people and old friends from Expat.com.

Feel free to organize Expat.com get-togethers in Jalisco: you would meet the other members in a friendly atmosphere and have a good time together!

Of course, we could offer some help to organize your meet up and to inform the community.

So, who's in? Do not hesitate to start a new thread to suggest an Expat.com gathering in Jalisco. ;)

Best,

Julien

Jalisco is a very large state.   4 hours for me to Guad or the Chapala area.   Maybe more localized groups if they don't already know each other

Hola;

I am Diane, a retiree who has just relocated to Puerto Vallarta.  Now that I have somewhat gotten settled, I would like to meet other expats.  I am having a hard time figuring out how others meet.  I have looked into volunteer opportunities and the charity I would like to help with has not gotten back to me on the volunteer subject.  So, I wonder how other expats meet? I looked into a Meetup and there is only one member here in Puerto Vallarta.  Upon trying to contact her, I have not gotten an answer either.  This is a very big city, and I know there are other expats in my area because I see them at the grocery store.

If you have some suggestions for meeting others, I would like to hear them.  I thank you for your consideration.

[Moderated: Off topic]