Jalisco/Yucatan

Really want to move to Mexico in the next few years. have not decided on location, although I have been to Jalicsco and love it. it all depends on the financial piece. But am interested in developing real relationships with locals and expats alike.

We live in Merida, which is perfect except it gets too hot in the summer. Read my blog at gorbman.com.
Beryl

hello, I live in Mexico city. My blog is kujua.blogspot.com/ check it put!
contact me for info
ciao

I live in Ajijic on Lake Chapala, about 30 miles south of Guadalajara. Lots of expats (American, Canadian, European, some Asian) and a huge artistic community including both expats and Mexicans. A near perfect climate, year-round. Check it out on my photo-journal blog:Jim and Carole's Mexico Adventure
My blog will also give you a look at a lot of other great spots in Mexico. We travel a lot.

Yucatan is nice but Jalisco offers best oportunities and the cost of life is much better.

We live in the state of Guanajuato near Jalisco. We are happy here, but I'm sure we would be happy in Jalisco, as well. Both are conservative states, (overly conservative to my taste), have very affordable prices for food and housing.
I, too, write about our experiences here. galileoinmexico.blogspot.com
:cool:

I have lived in Guadalajara since mid-January.  I really like it here.  It's a young, happening, crazy town, but it has TONS of culture, too.  My e-mail addrs is:  [email protected].
Let me know if you want more info.  - Brenda