Hello

hi everyone !

im work here in jordan but so far i didn't found the best place where can hang-out , seems like bit quite here.

any Suggestion ?

thanks a lot !

what kind of places you looking for ?

it depends what you like..if you like nightlife then you may go to the G-club,maybe you can do some shopping in malls..
there isint much interesting things to do unless you made friends and went out with them

thank you guys !

Hyper - yah having with friends group more fun. in nightlife id prefer have entertainment band.

hey there, Iam native Jordanian I would say u should meet new friends who u can hang out with, local one's... as they know all the good places ^^

Good luck

Hi there,

The same feeling happened to me too
but by the time you will get use to it

and if you are interested to hang out together then im in

i love to explore places and hunting food,tho not much Pinay friends i have here,anyway let get together if you are interested :)

thanks for your suggestion Daniya: top:...

@ KATE,go go go ! seems like you are easy going girl and friendly why not, i'm a pretty private person so send me your contact no.
:cheers:

Yeah..can say that im easy going and friendly too :) so let meet up today for example,what do you say ? will send you my contact no

hi there;
well, jordan has a lot of lovely place to hangout, depending also with whom you hang with.
i know a lot of forign people and usually we go out hitting special Jordanian food , go out for parties and night clubs, visit places like wadi rum and petra.
attend most of classical music concerts. playing music.
so if you are intersted i can join you to the team.

thanks
ibrahim