Mass with Pope Benedict XVI Parco Nord this Sunday

Hey,
I know its last minute but I was just wondering if there was anyone who would want to go out to Parco Nord for mass with Pope Benedict this Sunday June 3rd?

I was brought up Catholic and thought it would be a pretty cool experience. Its at 10am, I'm sure there will be thousands of people and we would have to leave super early.. thought if there were any other interested people it could be cool to go in a group.

Let me know!
Cath :)

We just got our gate pass today yayy

Hello Cath,

u will not need any pass for sunday.
I will go with a friend of mine and also some other friends will be there but I do not think I will meet them in the huge crowd.

Even if you would be alone, I suggest you to go, it may be an "interesting experience"... check the available public transportation, it is better to avoid car...

Next week let me know yr impression

; DDD

Carlo

Thanks Carlo, yes, I think I will still go on Sunday by myself, and yes I have planned how to get there.. I'll go on the metro but will allow plenty of time!!! Hope you enjoy it too :)

Ciao Cath,

if nobody will join u, do not worry on that day u may hardly be alone as there will be thousands of people and the Pope greetings us.
; D

Yeah I will take the metro too, after that tram number 4.
Plan to be there early.... as it will be very very crowded and also people moving there will be a huge crowd.

Byeee,
C.