Best brunch in Bkk?

Dear All
Im new in BKK, and here for an undetermined amount of time. I would like recommendations for the best fun-filled (bubbly) Sunday brunch in town - NOT family (kids) oriented - a la Dubai-style, if you get me ....Id also be interested in recommenations of decent food and drink sophisticated hang outs - focused towards an older, fun yet mature international crowd -ie: NOT the Patpong / Nana scene, please! Thx for any suggestions! M

I would recommend a brunch at the Le Meridien Hotel

Hi M,
I will be in BKK for 2 days in BKK, and would like to meet with expat and maybe have a city tour / drinks in cool places...would u be available? (Dubai Style is the best)
Cheers
Laure

it depends in cuisine you like so around asoke and siam there are lots of nice dine in place.

1. I have been to different brunch, the best fun-filled (bubbly) Sunday brunch in town I would say is the new Sofitel Bankok Sukhumvit 2nd floor's Voila - Cuisines on Stage is the best. No matter it is from quality, variety, value and atmosphere point of view, they are the best.

At Voila, you can order most of your food from live cooking stations, including a Parisian-style rotisserie and an artisan La Cornue stove.

Thanks, Annl, the Sofitel brunch does sound great ...Unfortunately I have left thailand for now, but Im filing this info away for the next time I am there! Cheers

Hi,
I would recommend the one at Intercontinental hotel, i think Espresso café place. Went there and it was fabulous ! I chose the champagne brunch option. Champagne was fantastic Veuve Clicquot and not sparkling wine from.....heheh Food was incredible, fresh, like french oysters, foie gras, italian cold cut, etc...
Try it out and let me know how you found it !
I had a restaurant before and im a chef so i can tell that it was high quality !
Enjoy !
Karen