Close

Looking for tennis partner

Hi All,

I am Frida. I just moved to Bangkok one month ago. I am keen to play tennis. (Mid+ level) Anyone interested? :)

Best,
Frida

I would recommend visiting any tennis courts in your area and asking around.  You are probably not going to want to travel hours across town to play with someone you may meet on this site.  Sometimes the old-fashion way of meeting people works best.

Great!! Thanks!! Btw, I live near Ekkamai and on nut.

I am free to play with you. The nearest court to us is Onnut.  I am staying at Phrom Phong

Hi Frida

Where do you live. I always looking someone who can play tennis with me but my friend told me this kind of sport is too hard for her.

I live around Onnut-Pattanakarn-Thonglor-Ekamai Area. I have my own tennis racket and tennis ball. Please let me know if you wanna play tennis next time.

Hi there,

I know I'm about 3 months too late on this one, but I live in Ekamai also and am looking for someone to play with.  Are you still looking?

I'm NTRP 3.

Thanks!
Michael

Hi Frida,

My name is Ash and I am the director of Spin & Slice tennis - Thailand's largest tennis academy.  We have both beginner intermediate adult clinics that run M-F at 8:30 am - 10 am.  We have just started this program and we already have about 4 people coming out each day!  It is a great way to meet new people to play with on your own time as well.

If you are interested let me know and I can send more info,
Thanks,
Ash :)

Hi @EveTash, awesome!! Let's plan to play tennis. :)

bangkok_michael :

Hi there,

I know I'm about 3 months too late on this one, but I live in Ekamai also and am looking for someone to play with.  Are you still looking?

I'm NTRP 3.

Thanks!
Michael

Sure. Never be late! :)

PearB :

Hi Frida

Where do you live. I always looking someone who can play tennis with me but my friend told me this kind of sport is too hard for her.

I live around Onnut-Pattanakarn-Thonglor-Ekamai Area. I have my own tennis racket and tennis ball. Please let me know if you wanna play tennis next time.

That's awesome. My number is ***. Let be connected. :)

Moderated by Bhavna 2 weeks ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Expatriate health insurance in Bangkok

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Bangkok

Moving to Bangkok

Find tips from professionals about moving to Bangkok

Travel insurance in Bangkok

Enjoy stress-free travel to Bangkok