Seeking people to explore with

Hello Everyone,

I am a teacher living in Bangkok. I moved here in January. I would like to make new friends and meet people with whom I can spend some time and explore Thailand. :)

I love to explore new things whether they are sport activities, sights, places to visit or anything else. I just miss some good company to do things with.

Hope to meet you guys if you are interested. :)

welcome to Expat.com

Hi Aniko,
what have you seen in Bangkok till now ? Any preferred sport to practice/watch ?

I'm here since a couple of years, I may give you some suggestions.
There's definitely a lot to do and to see, it basically depends on what you're looking for.

Bye

If you have good plans, I'm in !
I arrived on december and already moved around so why not with somebody ;-)

Thank you for the replies guys. :)

I have visited the main tourist attractions so far Oscar. Such as The Grand Palace, Wat Pho, Wat Arun, Dusit Palace and Vimanmek mansion.
I know there are many other things to do. I am planning to visit the National Museum, Siam Museum, Siam Ocean World (not sure about the exact name).

This Tuesday I was very lucky, my friends took me to Crocodile Farm. :)  So really I cannot complain, I have visited many beautiful and exciting places.

About sports, I am not a big sport person but it is nice to do some activities sometimes. In London (I lived there) I used to play tennis with my friends. I also like badminton and table tennis (pingpong).

The thing is I am not a city person, so I would love to sometimes, like for the weekends, just get out of the city and visit the beaches or go trekking and this kind of stuff. Or even just go to a nice park. I went to Lumphini Park, it is really nice.

So if you guys are up for a trip let me know and we can organize. Or even just to go out for a drink in Bkk.

I was planning to go to Koh Samui & / Krabi next week since I am free all week (school holiday) but after the earthquake I think it is probably not a good idea. So I am thinking to go to Hua Hin instead. Anyone interested?

I wont be able to go online till next Monday probably so Happy Songkran to all of you! Talk to you after. :)

Hi Aniko,

Krabi is worth going trip.
Hope you enjoy and be safe :)

Aniko,
the places you've visited are the standard ones that anybody has to see when coming to Bangkok.
So you already got rid of them, now you can upgrade to next level...
I understand you have no internet connection for a while.
Just talk when you're back.
Enjoy your trip.

Bye

I can be your friend to travelling in BKK :P

Hi there, 

I just moved to BKK for a job and am also interested in meeting people to explore the city and other parts of Thailand. Would love to join for weekend trips, etc. Let me know if you want to meet up! :)