Prenatal Yoga in Mauritius

Hi all,

I moved to Mauritius 2 months ago, I am married to a Mauritian and I am 5 months pregnant :) Does anybody know where I can find good Yoga classes for pregnant women, I am staying in Curepipe. I am Lithuanian. I do speak English Russian and Lithuanian languages.

Thank you for you help in advance :);)

Hi Diana,

Congrats for your pregnancy. My yoga teacher like to say that the yogic experience she got from giving birth was more than any asana could ever give. Are you a practitioner already or a beginner? Are you looking for group classes or private ones? I'll see if  can help you on that.

Peace

Thank you for your reply , I am beginner and looking only for classes :)

Hi Diana
I know Shanti Spa in Floreal conducts prenatal yoga. Though I could not join it wen I was pregnant a few months ago I had enquired about them at that time. Their regular yoga classes cost Rs 200 per session. The spa is at the junction of King George V Avenue, near National Store.

Also Ashtangi can you please forward me your yoga instructor's no. I'd like to enquire about private classes.

Thanks

Hi Diana,

Sivananda Yoga Centres around the world teach prenatal yoga, i'm not sure about the one in Mauritius tho. Its found at Sivananda Street, Rose Hill.

I've heard of Art of Living Foundation conducting yoga classes at Wootun, Curepipe.

Try to enquire with them.

Oh thank u so much for u both!:cheers:
Defo I will check with all this places and will let u know how was it! So that other ladies will know where to go as well!

Again thank you both for information! :)

You're welcome. May the power of yoga be with you!!

Labadiena Diana,
i am from Lithuania too and just moved in mauritius. perhaps we can meet up sometimes for a coffee. i am in Albion.
regards
Ruta

Hello everyone,

I have just seen this conversation. I know it is quite dated but I was wondering if any of you would know of prenatal yoga in the North?

Many thanks for your help
Dareena