Find a badminton partner

Hi all.
I'm looking forward to a good badminton partner. Anyone can join with me?

Tiffany tran

i'm a class C player. can i join?

Hi,

I don't know which level are you in, but maybe you can join a class that i am attending too, in Tan Son, Tan Binh Dist (i've just started 2 weeks ago). Tue, Thu, Sat from 8:00PM - 10:00PM

Tycoi wrote:

Hi,

I don't know which level are you in, but maybe you can join a class that i am attending too, in Tan Son, Tan Binh Dist (i've just started 2 weeks ago). Tue, Thu, Sat from 8:00PM - 10:00PM

Hello Tycoi,

Would love to join as well. Does this class have a website I can check out. Thanks! :)

Hi , could you give me contact to join ?

It doesn't have website, but I think you can go there to check out. My coach, Mr. Quy, is really funny, enthusiastic, and his technique is really good:cool:

The address is : 698/1 trường chinh f 15 quân tân bình tphcm dt:0866594931-01267178848.

Hope to see you there!

there are a group of foreigners - associated with another community called "couchsurfing" who play every sunday from 6-9. havent' been there myself but im planning to go this sunday

should be fun :D

Tycoi wrote:

It doesn't have website, but I think you can go there to check out. My coach, Mr. Quy, is really funny, enthusiastic, and his technique is really good:cool:

The address is : 698/1 trường chinh f 15 quân tân bình tphcm dt:0866594931-01267178848.

Hope to see you there!

Thanks dear! Will see you! :)

(Moderated)