Possible move to Dar Es Salaam

Looking at our next move and there has been discussion of possibly moving to Tanzania, in the old days we would have jumped at the opportunity but now we have 1 year old I am a little more reticent. Would be interested in any feedback on the quality of housing, any web sites that would allow us to see pictures of what is available would be great? The other concern is the quality and availability for health care?

Thanks in advance,

Sprocket

hi there
health care in tanzania is far away from good. unreliable hospitals, unreliable machines , untrained medical staff.
rather than this, weather is fine, nice nature, nice people.
the good thing is that nairobi(which is near by) has a better health facilities.

The national hospitals are unreliable but there are a good number of private hospitals that many foreigners use and are quite good.

i agree, but still those private hospitals or health facilities are getting limited capabilities because of some medicine couldn't be found in tanzania, and also some high specialized medical stuff are not available, for example very few beds for Intensive care units are available in tanzaina (mainly found in dar es salam) , Neonatal care (they cann't accomodate a 33-34 weeks preterm baby), MRI and CT scan are limited, like in the whole mara and mwanza area there is no MRI and only on CT Scan machine (which is not functioning most of the time) , so on, bty i'm a missionary specialized doctor working in private facility in tanznaia.