Just moved from France to Cairo - Hello Everyone!

Hi Everyone,

I just moved to Cairo in order to dedicate a few months of my life to study arabic. So as a newbie in Cairo, I would really appreciate to meet some new people through this website.

Hope to meet you soon!

Dilchad

Hi and welcome to Egypt! :D

why don't you join the hike in Wadi Degla this Saturday, or the couchsurfing social tonight at the Gezira Novotel? :) There are separate forum topics covering these events so check them out for details, hope you can come along!

Elaine

Hi Elaine and thanks for your reply and the details you already gave me!

Unfortunately I'm not available tonight as I should go the the opera to see Aida, but I will do my best to be part of the hike in Wadi Degla next Saturday, looks amazing!

Hope to see you on Saturday!

Dilchad

Salut Dilchad.
I also just moved to Cairo to do Arabic classes. Will also try and join these activities - hope to see/meet you there. A plus!!

Welcome to Egypt!  Hope you're adjusting fine!

If you need anything, please let us know!

Also, if you're interested in part-time work as a translator, we have positions open for native French speakers.

Hope you consider it!  Message me if you do!

Come and join us in our weeklu meeting :)https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … p=4#625481

hey Dilchad count on me if your lookin for help , egypt is your second country

Thanks to all of you for your warming replies. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to come at the hiking events in Wadi Degla, but I hope I will join you and meet you at the next event !

Best

First of all, welcome to Egypt
Secondly, you will enjoy Hatahitous & Elaine outings :)