Cultural activities centre in Casablanca for children and adults

Can I ask you a question? I would be very grateful if as many of you as possible would answer:-)
Would you be interested in a new workshop centre for children and adults? Where children can paint, danse, do theatre, sculpt, papier maché, yoga, singing, cooking classes, listen to storytellers, see theatre and music groups? A little bit based on the Maria Montesori values where the development of the child primes. Daytime it would be a centre for pregnant women, toddler programmes, yoga, Tai chi. In the evenings activities for adults? The location would be right next to Pizza hut at blvd Ghandi and we would offer transport services.
Thanks in advance for all your input!!!

Gilen,

"une etude du marché) on the blog.
I know there's a school in casablanca that follows that concept and from what I remember reading they are doing Ok, I also remember reading its fees being high but it makes sense because of what they are offering.

Hi,
Don't you think that from a child's point of view the activities proposed are like school's.
:)
Regards

Hi Filalio,

No I don't think so because they are not. In schools all these crafts are not practiced and besides that the whole setting is different. In a structure like this the children are not there to perform, they are there to have fun and explore. No notes are given in the end, and no real restrictions as to their work. For once they can use and let go their own imagination.

Hi shak4969

Yes, a little étude de marché :-) Do you happen to remember the name of the school?
Thanks in advance!!
Gilen

http://www.montessoricasablanca.com/

Thanks! I know about this school. But my project is not a school and is destined for children 5-12 years and adults...
Thanks anyway!!

...........................................................................................

Hi bassir!

As this is the anglophone forum could you please post in English?

Thanks
Armand