Looking for a running Buddy(ies) in casablanca

Hi,

whose interested in running while chatting up a storm in english?!

I ran twice (Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6am for one hour) during the week and once in the weekend (one hour and a half to two hours)

I ran with muic when I'm by myself but it's good to run and talk.. it takes your mind off of running and this is when  you start enjoying it.

hit me up if interested

cheers,

lamia

Hi Lamia! I have moved the thread on the Casablanca forum, hopefully here you will get more answers. You should also post in the Casablanca classifieds > community. :)

hey lamia,
i run daily and i wouldnt mind company.
still running?hit me up and lets do this!!

Where/at what time do you guys go running?

Cheers,

A.

hi there
still stuck in the saharan desert 4 a couple of weeks,will resume running @ the beach in casablanca upon my return [if i ever rejoin the modern world].
usually 6am before the crowd awakes
thanks and looking forward to a or several running mates

Hey count me in ... where and when ? Im a personal trainer that needs to be rebooted after all the "markas" and 54335 meals a day regime lol

hey guys...i am a runner too...i run on La Corniche and the beach....pretty nice but usually full of people...i've heard about Bouskoura...do you know the place?how can i get there without the car?

Also a runner, residing downtown, I usually run by the port, the road leading the big mosque and back, or I end up going to (casablancaise)(a running track downtown) where ,in the middle of town , one can run in peace. but usully run alone, running in circles alone is not much fun...lol

I run at a small garden in 2Mars, called Jardat Mourdoukh. Usually filled with harmless homeless people each sleeping on the benches :D

We should try to organise ourselves, set a day to run together but we'd start with a small distance 5k for example! What do you all think?

Cheers,

Lqmiq

Hi guys
i  am coming over to morocco to run the rabat half marathon.I arrive 10 days befor the race and was wondering were the best place is for training/running,rabat or cassablanca? or if their are any clubs in these citys

cheers

i'm an avid runner and make frequent trips to Fes. It would be great to find a running club in Fes or other runners. So far, I've ran on the streets.

Hi all

Is your running club still going? If yes, can you do with an additional chatty petite runner?
Tell me when & where, and I shall be there.
I'm also looking for good yoga classes?

Nezha

I don't think anyone ever started a running club. but I have asked in the past if anyone cares to join in running, but many talk about how they run at 6 in the morning or by the beach ...ect, I run in the middle of the afternoon or the evening, I run downtown by the port road leading to the big mosque(hassan 2) and I also run at "casablancaise" sometimes, ramadan I run before the break of fast or after it, if anyone cares to run in one of these places, let me know

Hi Lamia

The hours I work I couldnt do that, but I really need to find a Gym so I can get back into shape. I used to go to the gym everyday in Australia, now after 1 year I am fat and flabby....yuck. so need a place I can go to get all my bits back in shape - preferably with a swimming pool.

I went to one in Blvde Abdoulmann but was too expensive - so do you know of any others in Casa?

Regards
TRISH

it depends on where u live. if u're dowtown, u can find plenty of gyms that offer aerobic/cardio classes 3 times a week for a decent price but no swimming pool though..lol

Trish,
check out the following link
blanee.com/guide/Casablanca/sports?page=1

Excellent, thanks for that, much appreciated.

REgards
TRISH.

Hi everybody ... I am a runner too, on la corniche its a good place, 3 times per week, if someone want to train with me no problem.. But i have a special program for marathon .. Im train for marrackech marrathon on january..

hey everyone !

i quit smoking 5 months ago, and started running a la forrest ! i can t stop !!!! i run 4 times a week, was around 25 / 30 km ! i am back down to running 10/15 a week, after an injury.  I need a group to keep the motivation. 

I run tuesdays, wednesdays, thursdays and saturdays in casablanca at around 6:30 7 am, i would definitely start at around 6 am as to avoid morning rush hour back to work  ( i drive all the way back and forth from Bouskoura ) mostly i start near KFC down to morocco mall and back ( 5k ) continuing to dawliz and back would accumulate to 10k. my current speed is 11km/h targeting a 13 km/h in about 2 months.  Training for a marathon : ) the casablanca marathon 2012 : ) let me know guys if you are up for it !

keep running.

here s a start.  caillecreme.com also connect with runkeeper, and check out any schedule races, in your area.

Hi

as i am staying in Casablanca for 5 weeks so i need some buddy to jog cos i dont know this area well  I'm staying hotel near port!! so running along beach or port would be great

hope can do 10-15km  on weekend if got someone!!!

jedistev, I usually run by the port doan the road that leads to the Big casablanca mosque. in fact I will run today late afternoon early evening let me know if u're up for it.
PS: won't do 15KM that's for sure(lol). I just got back to jogging again after an accident.

hello,
i'm good raneer, contact to running in corniche