Do we have a English Movie Playing Cinema here in Casa ?

Hey Guys ...Hello :-)

Is there any cinema here in Casa which plays english movies ??? :-) Have'ne made any friends here as yet so need to find a way to spend time ... If we dont have an English Cinema is there anybody/shop here in Casa who sells English or Hindi Movie DVD's if thats not too much to ask for ;-)

Can U guys also suggest any sceanic places to visit here in Casa ...just to use my camera which is lying idle from quite sometime now ...Have already been to the Corniche and Mosque Hassan II ...

Is there any wildlife here ?

Hope to hear from U all ... Thanks in Advance ...take care
Cheers

I heard English movies are shown sometimes in Fes...any update on this?

Hello there. Both cinemas in Casa the megarama and IMAX  show movies in English. I know in IMAX  does english every Tuesday and Thursday regards to megarama that varies  but you can check on their website.

Regards :)

Haha

When you find these “scenic sites” in Casa please let me know. I think your better off taking a day trip to Rabat or El Jadida. Casa, from my obeservations over the last few months, is just an over crowded (and rather dirty) large city.

I would be happy to learn about any aesthetically beautiful places if they exist here.

On thirsday and Tuesday they show English movies in Casa at Imax morocco mall