International Choir holiday concert this weekend

If anyone is looking for some more traditional holiday music, the International Choir of Ho Chi Minh City will be performing at St. Paul's Convent Chapel this weekend.  The address is 4 Ton Duc Thang District 1.  The dates are Dec. 2 and 3, and they'll perform at 7:30 both nights.  Entry only costs a suggested donation.  I know they've been working hard, so I hope some folks will be able to make it out!

Thanks for sharing this Joey. I will surely go there with friends. Happy Holidays!

Thanks for the info.

To Claire: Hi Claire, did you enjoy the concert? I see you play the violin. I donŽt know what level you have, but we are giving another concert in May, you might want to join the orchestra for that. WeŽre playing MozartŽs Requiem. You can find the details online x

musica wrote:

To Claire: Hi Claire, did you enjoy the concert? I see you play the violin. I donŽt know what level you have, but we are giving another concert in May, you might want to join the orchestra for that. WeŽre playing MozartŽs Requiem. You can find the details online x

Congratulations, Musica.I was there with my friends and it was such a beautiful performance.We enjoyed the night.It brought many beautiful memories of my younger days when my family and I would attend the 9 days Dawn Mass and the choir sang some of the songs you guys performed during the concert.

Merry Christmas everyone.

So glad you enjoyed it Anna, best wishes to you, too.