Piano teacher for my daughter

I can't seem to find Debbas and was wondering if anyone can give me her email address or a link to which I can contact her at?

Hello Justoneofthosepeople! Welcome to :D

Here is the link to the profile of Debbas, on her timeline, I saw that she gave her phone number, maybe you could try to contact her through that ;) … 〈=en

Let us know if you succeeded in contacting her please.

Thank you very much, I have found her timeline but I haven't had any success in contacting her, if anyone knows a female piano teacher please contact me as soon as possible.

For whoever wants, I have more than 13 years of experience with a teaching certificate in piano - Living in Jeddah.
Let me know if you're interested.

Dear anonymous333 can you send me your contact through a message. Regards.

Are you female or male ?

[Moderated: No free ad]

Dear Madame Dabbas

I am looking for a piano teacher for my daughter (4Years)

Please give me your phone number.

Hi ahmed4070,

Great to have you on board :)

Except please note that this thread here is a bit old so we will suggest you to drop an advert in the Music Classes in Jeddah section :)

Thank you

My sons are also needing a piano teacher. Kindly let me know if you are available. My phone number is *

Moderated by Christine 2 months ago
Reason : please share your contact details privately. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
maryamalireza :

Hi, I have a 5 year old daughter who loves playing piano, and was taking lessons with a Russian teacher previously who was very happy with her focus and potential.  I am looking for a piano teacher here in Jeddah. 

I also have a 12 year old daughter who takes vocal lessons, and would now like to learn the guitar, so I'm looking for a guitar teacher as well.

Hi Maryam,
Do you mind to share the teacher for vocal lesson?

Thank you

My wife is a qualified piano teacher and has been giving lessons for over 3 decades. She is 67+.

We live in Al Rehab District in Jeddah and she usually visits her students home to teach. You may contact her directly to discuss your daughters needs.

Questions and answers about school and studies

Ask your question
Special schools in Jeddah and Riyadh
By Grumpy_rick
Looking for a Japanese language instructor in Jeddah
By propertyconsultant
british curriculum school with islamic studies
By rizi1
Moshira Abou Elseoud
German Female Teacher
By Moshira Abou Elseoud
tennis jeddah