IELTS Review Center

Salam!

Does anyone has undergone IELTS exam here in Jeddah? May you share your experience with the process and the exam itself?
Can you help me find a review center for the said exam?

Thanks in advance. Would love to hear from you all.

Happy Ramadan.

azaia28 wrote:

Salam!

Does anyone has undergone IELTS exam here in Jeddah? May you share your experience with the process and the exam itself?
Can you help me find a review center for the said exam?

Thanks in advance. Would love to hear from you all.

Happy Ramadan.

Hello Azaia
I can tell you about the center of the British Council on King Abdullah Road close to the al-farisi building

Hi azaia,
I've done IELTS exam several times here in Jeddah, in British council, situated besides Faris building.
However, the exam won't be in the same place, as they will arrange exam location in another renowned location wide enough to accommodate a huge number of candidates such as Arab Open university, the place that I've already done the exam there.

Hello! It was a pleasure to view your responses. You gave me an idea. How was the exam? Difficulty level? Can you give us an overview about your experience? Thank you very much all!

You are welcome,
what I can say about the test difficulty, is that it depends on the candidate's English level. I feel that the test reflect your English background in your real life especially in speaking and listening. That is not to say that your preparing and studying English before the test won't help or make a difference. From my point of view, Reading and writing modules require more practice and efforts. The highest result I received was 6.5 overall. I used to listen to various English speeches whether on TV or youtube until I achieved 7 in speaking and listening. Despite I completed my university degree in English language, I haven't practiced proper English language in my real life even in work climate here in KSA, as most of English speakers here don't speak correct English. But with determination I got this result which isn't pretty good, but it wasn't that bad for me. I met some people who spent some time in English speaking countries, though their first language isn't English, but they achieved fantastic results with remarkably less efforts!

I can help you

Thanks again. What you have shared is inspiring for someone like me who desires to take the exam soon. Inshallah. Review is still imperative since correct English has to be set in mind. Your help is so much appreciated. Now im anxious and eager to apply for the exam. 😊

dawooddxb wrote:

I can help you

You can start by typing it down here. This is a forum, not a business centre

ate, may nahanap kana bang ielts center dito jeddah? gusto ko rin kasi magexam? thank you

As for now, I am yet to settle the process of application. I had some trouble with my schedule so I find it difficult to attend reviews. On the other hand, there are online english courses i have found at cobone. The websites are cudoo and eton university. I am just not sure if its working or not. Hope that helps

I need your help regarding IELTS

Syedyasirr wrote:

I need your help regarding IELTS

Grab an IELTS book, doesn't matter if it's old. Do couple of past IELTS paper and your set, this will be enough to get familiar with the format and more importantly time management.

This is the only forum that discuss about attending the IELTS exam in jeddah. I just want to give my experience on this. I've attended the exam on december 2018, through british council in arab open university in al salamah district. I scored the overall band of 7 on my first attempt. You can opt from British council or IDP only. Both are located very close to each other, in case if you want to get details from them personally.
As of now, BC(british council) have exam center within the city. But IDP until now its exam center is located very far from city , i.e, dahaban.

Fees is 1155 saudi riyals standard for both BC and IDP.
I attended through BC, their exam conducting procedure was neat.
The headphone's provided by them was in good condition.

After registering for the exam, they will send you a practice book through courier, so don't forget to give your correct address.

Actually, i am not satisfied with my current score. I hoping to join their IELTS preparation course from BC, but the fees is 2845 riyals and also i am looking for a speaking partner.

I hope this information helps you, feel free to comment.

Congrats for your Score! I have started preparing for IELTS under the category of General training. The above information given by you was much useful. Thanks !!

Glad that information helps, i had also given my test on General training only.
How are you preparing for the exams, self tutoring or going for any training center. ?

pls none think to join british council the pre ielts preparation it was useless for me , instead you can join e2language.com
they r the best ielts expert i met in my journey to ielts

why do you think BC is not worth ? how to join e2language training ?
Is E2training is available in jeddah ??
Can you please elobarate  ?

e2language.com is online site for practising ielts tips and exams ... i have been studing for ielts i was close to reach the band score i needed but till now i didnot have it ... i tried many teachers and methods ... i donot recommend british council ... they will just show you how the exams is ... preparing for ielts much more profound experience than this

i understand E2 id the best for training online and the course length is long.
what about BC, aren't they teach us in a interactive manner . i checked the course length, it is for 36 hours in a classroom for 3 days a week. have you attended this kind of course and still not recommending.? what exactly happens in BC training?

like any other course u could attend  ... the exam model and how the shape of questions nothing else

okay thanks for your feedback. I really wanted to join the BC course, i think i need to do a better research before joining. This conversation helps !

u r welcome

Hi guys,

I've been preparing students for the IELTS exam here in KSA for over 5 years. I'm British Council trained, and Cambridge University qualified.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me, and I'll get back to you whenever I can.

Hi Drake,

Do you conduct any separate training for IELTS ?

IF yes how can i contact you ?

Please give me your contact details or GPS coordinates.

Interested in getting trained by a IELTS  professional.

My contact number ***, Jeddah, Faisaliyah.

Moderated by Diksha 5 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details only through private messaging. Thank you.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi, im planning to take my IELTS exam in jeddah, im from jizan. May I know what kind of schedule of exam they make, is it 1 day all test will be take or schedule the another part of exam in other day? Thank you

@GuestPoster996

where is your location ?? R u in Jeddah

Hi

I want to give ielts test but I need to do preparation does anyone know any training centre or any person giving tution for ielts in Jeddah ?

or does anyone know someone from ielts centre ?

@ameerajmali010

yes I'm in Jeddah.

I live just off Prince Sultan Road in Arabian homes compound.

@donnmuirhead

Are a female teacher can you give me your whatsap number

@donnmuirhead

good morning dear,

can you support on sharing a contact person for rental in Arabian homes!

@ameerajmali010

Donn - ***

Moderated by Cheryl last year
Reason : Contact details

@rachaabdelkaderothman

I will give you Bam's number as he is the main sales agent.

Moderated by Cheryl last year
Reason : Contact details

Hello everyone,

Just a quick reminder, contact details such as email address or phone number should not be posted on the forum for some security reasons.

You can share such information by using the private messaging system.

All the best,

Cheryl

Expat.com team