Guitar tutor in Jeddah?

Hello My name is Marwan and I am currently looking for a Guitar tutor, a tutor that has actual experience teaching other subjects, and is aware of the suitable methods of teaching classical guitar.

Message me.

Hey Marwan,

There's a musical Institute it's name MSM this is their number ***, and i know guitar teacher if you want his number message me

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please recommend this professional in the business directory or exchange contact details through the private messaging system.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi everyone,

@ mar1991, please drop an advert in the Music classes in Jeddah section of the website so that you might get some proposals.

@ Rana-A thank you for your feedback. Maybe you could recommend the institute in the Jeddah business directory so that members may easily find the contact details.

Thank you in advance,
Bhavna

Hello, this MSM institute are teaching how to play guitars? do you have experience with them? are they also hiring guitar teacher for part time jobs?
i would like to teach, but its really difficult to teach in every people houses  :unsure

hey Dear, I want to learn guitar by coming to u.  please send me ur contact details.

salam everyone!!! im openning here to anybody who would learn guitar
i would shere my experiences on guitar , if u feel intrested kindly PM me
if the number of intrested people more than 3 persons i will make a group whusup!

for the girl who feel shy to be lonley dont worry my sister going to involve in the group to learn guitar , so no disappointment be happy  :)

I m in  need for a private tutor in guitar particularly acoustic one
so if you are interested kindly email me at
xxx

Moderated by Sarvesh 6 years ago
Reason : Do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.

hi there !!!

how often do u play guitar??
and which category do u put urself ?
and in which part do u want to know about learning ?

hi
thank u for ur reply . actually I consider my self a beginner although I know most of basic cords and note scales as I took a previous beginner course for 12 classes but that was long a go

eager to hear from you

Emad

hi emad !

happy to know u , btw in which part particulary do u wnat to know about ??
weather its a melody or more about strumming or other else
in which part do feel ur weak? thnks

I'm  a beginner though I'm week in all of what  u mentioned hhhhh
so  can u help??    r   u n Jeddah?

yes for sure , yes im in jeddah btw any  suggestion for the place to meet up

hi   watsup me or call me so we could arrange meeting   :)

Emad

Moderated by Sarvesh 6 years ago
Reason : Do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.

Hi Marwan, try this number apparently their very good ***

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details via the private messaging system.

What is the number please? Thanks

I would like to take guitar lessons. I am still a beginner and would love to start as soon as possible.

Can you just post me with the contacts of the musical institute for teaching guitar??

hi
can I have the number of the teacher you know
regards
Emad

May I have the number as well please?

@Rana-A

name of institute please

@Rana-A hi I wanna a guitar teacher plz let me know , give me his contact number thank you 😊

@SadeemZ did you get someone ?

@knowledge build up

Hello, have a look at the adverts posted in the Music classes in Jeddahsection of the website. You may also create your own "looking for" ad

Regards

Bhavna