Learning Arabic

Where can you learn Arabic in Khobar? Most of the people I know muslim and non muslim can't find anything. It's really a shame I lived in Egypt for a short time and there were plenty of institutes and the prices were reasonable. Here nada

Check with King Fahad University. I heard they offer some Arabic courses

ok i can share...am good english ...and try to develop it...so i can teach u arabic and improve my english lang..;)

It's better to self study.. books books and more books.. then learn and practice with the locals.. you will learn faster.. you don't have to sit in classrooms for hours, your time will be flexible and you get to meet some interesting people too (not that I actually learn much Arabic, I am lazy..lol)Oh well, those who can't do.. teach (er, give advice). Good luck :)

@bigpoppyu,
Why do you want to learn Arabic?

1- Usually we expats learn it to get convenient in communciation to the locals. If this is what you are looking for, then my advice is to start talking to them ASAP and as more as possible.

I'm very fluent in Arabic and all I have learnt it is from speaking it to Arabs.

2- If you want to get the Arabic writing skills, you really need formal education.

I believe there're books for this purpose ( Arabic Language ) you can find them and various types of English books in Jeerer Bookstores which is one of few nice places you can address here in Khobar if you like reading.

Also Al-Obeikan, it has a variety of "Easy Learning" books for many languages.

i know that al-ahsa has arabic for expats. not too expensive

king fahed uni is suppossed to be a good one

(moderated: please post your advert in the Khobar classifieds )