Taxi from Al Khobar to Bahrain Airport - how much?

Hi all,

Need to take a taxi to Bahrain Airport next week.

What is the normal cost from Khobar including all fees?

Just been quoted SAR300 but want to get an idea if this is reasonable.

Thanks.

PS how long should I allow for the journey on a Wednesday afternoon?

The rates are alright but you would be able to get the same for a cheaper rate if you could ask you company to book it for you. because the taxi companies usually have a lower corporate rates.

and on how long, depends on the Wednesday which u are planning to leaving. as long as it is not followed by any function in Bahrain / long weekend here, I think around 2 hours should be enough. again the taxi guys would be more helpful on this, they would be able to tell you how long it might take.

Did this a couple of weeks ago.

Taxi pre-arranged cost SR 250.

Time to cross border 45 mins. (was informed beforehand it could be anything be anything from a few mins to 3 hours, its very dependent on number of vehicles. apparantely after 6pm to 10pm on Wednesday night it is very busy).

I crossed at approx 4pm. (not too bad)

thanks guys.

you can pay less than 300 if you wanna be dropped at the border! id recommend AVIS, they have a nice limo service right to the airport or wherever you wanna go in bahrain. they charged me 400 and the driver waited for me to be done and brought me back.

In the end I used the service from a small private taxi firm located in hyper panda al khobar (next to the big Extra). Was 300SAR for a private car (ford crown victoria) and included all the fees. Had a great driver who is a free lancer and so will do it cheaper if you book direct.

There is Private service $250 from anywhere in Khobar to anylocation in Bahrain.

I call them and they come pick me up too

,, Next week, I only need to make a “U TURN” on the bridge to Bahrain, without going to Bahrain, as I only need to stamp my passport in & out as a requirement for my visa. I have a multi reentry visa, but need to leave every two weeks. ,, can any one suggest a taxi service to do this,, and provide a contact info,,, and how much would it cost ? ,, again,, no need to go to Bahrain,, just a u turn. Thx guys!

Are the rates mentioned above of a round trip (or just one way)?
What if the driver drops me there and picks me up after 3/4 days?

The costs I mentioned 300SAR were each way to Bahrain airport.

I think it is less than that.

Do you have the taxi guys no by any chance?

Hello BarbaraSmith,

Don't forget to say hello :whistle: Please note that this thread has been inactive since November 2011, i would suggest that you create a new thread with the adequate details regarding your search e.g from where to where?

Thank you
Gavind.
Expat.com Team

Hi guys,

The taxi driver we use for our friends charges 250 SAR or 25 BD. You can haggle for lower.

His name is Asif. Reliable guy. Owns a new Fortuner Toyota. Online on whatsapp.

‪+966 56 924 8028‬

Hello all

@live.ali : Could you please recommend his services in our business directory: Taxi services in Khobar

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

for sure its 250 SR you have to prepare yourself 3hours  at least before your flight  to avoid any problems  there is  a bus which is cheaper almost 160 SR but I don't really recommend it because there are a lot of passengers so it will take to much time to cross the border any way tak this number  this is very good service company they have offices both in khobar and Bahrain airport  they have brand new and very comfortable  cars
***his name is raul Filipino guy

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Loool the topic was posted in 2011 my god  :D

Hello noureddin100,

Indeed  :P , Could you please recommend his services in our business directory?

>Taxi services in Khobar

Thank you,
Gavind.

Yeah sure but how??

Hi noureddin100 > enter this link https://www.expat.com/en/business/middl … -services/ and click on "ADD A BUSINESS" and you follow the instruction.Thank you

Hello hi I am leaving from Saudi Arab nationality Bangladesh have going to Bahrain airport to Dhaka this possible

From Khobar to Bahrain taxi airport

1) If you are going final exit, you cannot go via causeway
2) Visit visa and visa on arrival service for Bangladeshi nationals is currently banned.  Very few exceptions here and there.  A lot of the Bangladeshi drivers who used to do the Saudi to Bahrain taxi routes are out of jobs now

You can go via plane and connect to the Dhaka flight while remaining in transit and not entering Bahrain.

I've tried Uber the last time and was charged SAR200. The driver was very much helpful, good vehicle and comfortable ride.

Hi,

I am moving to Bahrain and will be taking my luggage and some household( 4 large cardboard boxes) stuff in a taxi what is the most suitable taxi service in Khobar ( based on the COVID situation) and where to get them once I reach Khobar, will my stuff be checked at the border for customs?

Google Bahrain limo or uranus.  Normal careem / uber won't work now until borders open fully in March.  Your stuff will be checked at customs upon entry in Bahrain.

Will uber operator from Khobar to Bahrain?
Careem operates from Khobar to Bahrain.