Looking for a place to rent/people to live with in Hanoi

Hi ! I am 23 year-old French student and I am going to work in a law firm in Hanoi for one year. I'll be arriving in Hanoi in August 2009.
So, if you have a house/flat to rent, a vacant room or if you are interested in flat sharing you have to contact me at [email protected]

I have always been living with flatmates and I hope i'll find people to live an international dailylife in Hanoi.

It is quite complicated to find rental offers via internet, then, I hope this forum will bring opportunities.

xxx

Noëmie

Hi Noeknees,

I know one place which may suitable for you. My friend has a small hotel and he's turned it into a serviced apartment building for foreign students and expats. It's located in Nghi Tam Street which is a few minutes walk to the West lake and 10 minutes drive to CBD. The building comprises of 5 floors with 15 fully furnished rooms.  There are 3 rooms in each floor, ranging from 15m2 to 30m2 with cable TV, high speed internet, bed, desk and chair, wardrobe, microwave,fridge, small pantry and a bathroom in each room. There are 1 big kitchen and 1 big living room on the 1st floor where everyone in the building can share. The motorbike parking spaces are on the ground floor and a back yard is for hanging clothes. The terrace on the top floor can be a good relaxing place with views to the Red River and the West Lake.

The rental prices are quite cheap: from US$300 to US$500/month with housekeeping twice per week and 24/7 maned security.

Please contact me at [email protected] if you are interested in living in the above mentioned apartment.

Hi Noemie, please check out our offer at [modereted:no free ads] and maybe you will be interested in that kind of serviced apartments. Regards. Yen.