Sending / transfer money outside Libya

Dear members

As i am planning to relocate to Libya,  i am doing much research about the country. Please tell me how do you transfer money from Libya to another country ? Is Western Union working there  or which ways are you using ?

Thank you.

Are you sure you want to relocate to libya ? be careful it's not safe at all and even for us north africans it's a red flag country to visit currently ! and no it's not easy to transfer money from libya to another country because of the economical sanctions applied on libya

As a Libyan receiving regular funds from abroad, transferring money to and from Libya can is more easier than you think .although  Western Union doesn't operate here, and banks typically don't facilitate international transfers. However, there are companies that handle money transfers and charge a commission for their services. While staying in Libya for a short period is generally manageable, long-term residency is less advisable due to ongoing militia conflicts from time to time  and that can occasionally result in airport closures."