Libyan Qatari Bank

[Edited]

I'm always a little dubious when companies don't have websites, if thats any help.

It is a new bank in the process of setting up.

Any additional information on this and other foreign banks looking to setup in Libya would be greatly appreciated.

I have many friends looking for opportunities in the financila sector outside of USA.

Regards,

uefastriker wrote:

I'm always a little dubious when companies don't have websites, if thats any help.

Like the NOC's where everybody works through a Yahoo or Hotmail account :lol:

Sandman6 wrote:
uefastriker wrote:

Like the NOC's where everybody works through a Yahoo or Hotmail account :lol:

You know it. ;)

Well, LQB is a new bank and currently in a process of setting up infrastructure. Hopefully they will online by the end of this month. I have few friends there but they are very strict in hiring. You can ask your friend to drop CV in HR and if she is on merit defiantly they will call. Good Luck

Riz
Central Bank of Libya

Veechansa,

As I understand it, and maybe someone can corroborate this, but I believe that if you want to transfer any funds out of Libya by Swift, the limit is 10,000 USD per year (for private accounts) and 1 million for business accounts. Sucks I know, but thats the CBL for ya.

On my previous post, let me clarify further, I'm always a little dubious when it comes to any public sector Libyan company.

Thank you for the info UEFA, what about the international banks operating in Libya such as HSBC? Do they have better options for private account funds transfer?

Cheers!

As far as I understand, there are no foreign banks operating in Libya. Only representative offices.