Money Remittance From Libya to Philippines

Hi everyone,

Is there a way to transfer money from libya to Philippines? Is there any remittance open as of today?

Thank you very much.

Hi,

yes you can send money abroad but using Money Gram or Western Union is very hard due to long queues and limited operations ( about 20 customers per day ) and opening hours are random.

The other option is to use the black market rate via the currency exchange shops in Dahra district next to the market.

If you need more information feel free to contact me via PM.

Thanks for the reply. I hope we can talk. I'm here in al sarraj district. Here is my number***

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Can you still send Money from Tripoli to Philippine>?.,

Yes but with the black market rate. I'm just asking my co-OFW here to send money to the philippines and they did in a black market rate.

How to send money from libya to Philippines.

@gulfport is there anyway to send money from Libya to Philippines

Hi babycrushque

Welcome to expat.com! 1f642.svg

Please note that @gulfport has not been visiting this forum for two years, it is therefore unlikely that there will be any replies. If you want to ask questions to our community living in Libya, please do not hesitate to create a new discussion on the Lybia Forum.

Vero
Expat.com team