Where is Central Bank of Libya or CBL as they call it?

Could anyone please advise on directions to getting there? I need to get there in order to carry out a survey.

It's just few hundred meters away from your Apt near Omar Almokhtar St. where you've been living for quite a while now. Or did you move?

What kind of survey?

MoEl wrote:

It's just few hundred meters away from your Apt near Omar Almokhtar St. where you've been living for quite a while now. Or did you move?

My apt? sorry MoEl I think you''ve mixed up me with someone else you know?

Is it really in the city near the green square?

Masterr wrote:

What kind of survey?

Sorry don't really want to discuss the survey details here!

Gernademan wrote:

Could anyone please advise on directions to getting there? I need to get there in order to carry out a survey.

Gernademan wrote:

Sorry don't really want to discuss the survey details here!

u u u u h h....
...then why did you mention it    ?    ?     ?     ?     ?     ?

See...you learn something new everyday.

Gernademan wrote:

My apt? sorry MoEl I think you''ve mixed up me with someone else you know?

Nope. I have not.

Some really strange and ill-tempered people on this forum thats for sure. Anyway if someone's got info to CBL in Tripoli that would be great to know. Thanks

LOL!! Can anyone help the guy out?

It's a the front of the Medina, Cornishe end. In front of the frog pond and opposite the fish market.

Thanks Sandman6, I get it now so it's opposite that pond in the old buildings is it?

Gernademan wrote:

Thanks Sandman6, I get it now so it's opposite that pond in the old buildings is it?

I guess the picture on their main website is a BIG clue :rolleyes:
But then again Google is notoriously difficult to use :D
you said,you are conducting a survey, did you not?? hmmmm

Gernademan wrote:

Yep with your back to the Corniche it's the building to the right of the Medina walls.

Sandman6 wrote:
Gernademan wrote:

Yep with your back to the Corniche it's the building to the right of the Medina walls.

^ Sandman has just completed a leadership skills seminar

MoEl wrote:
Sandman6 wrote:
Gernademan wrote:

^ Sandman has just completed a leadership skills seminar

Nah....I'm on a promise for later :P;)

http://www.cbl.gov.ly/picture/cbl-image.jpg

a nice pic :lol:

I hope it helps