Declaration of suitability does not pertain to the applicant.

Hi,

I have applied for change of employer ( job profile: property attendant/ cleaner) work permit in Malta.But today I received reply from Indentita Malta that  "declaration of suitability does not pertain to the applicant". Can anyone help me what to do next.

Hi,
I have applied for change of employer ( job profile: property attendant/ cleaner) work permit in Malta.But today I received reply from Indentita Malta that  "declaration of suitability does not pertain to the applicant". Can anyone help me what to do next.

-@rupdeepbasu

Hi,

-@rupdeepbasu

As far as I am aware if you change employer then your prospective employer has to make a completely new application for a work permit.

The employer or Identity Malta are the only ones who can give you a proper answer to your predicament.