Employment Registration Number

Hi all,
Quick question. The e-residency application form for employed EU citizens (form a_A4) requires providing of something called "Employment Registration No". Anyone knows where I can get this number from?
Cheers!

Ask your employer - they have a special form from ETC (with this number included) when hire foreigners.

Thanks! I was hoping that could be a number I could obtain before I start working (and somehow get ahead of the game).

defectus wrote:

Thanks! I was hoping that could be a number I could obtain before I start working (and somehow get ahead of the game).

Not you COULD obtain. You SHOULD obtain this number before you start working :)

I will be living in Malta as of next February, how do I go about registering for employment, I am British.

All right, so I put it on my to do list. I'm visiting my employers offices a week before I officially join them so I use that opportunity to ask about that number.
Out of curiosity, is this number in any way related to the national insurance number?

Ahead of the game and Malta dont go together in the same sentence....

toonarmy9752 wrote:

Ahead of the game and Malta dont go together in the same sentence....

I'll see in less then 3 week.

defectus wrote:

All right, so I put it on my to do list. I'm visiting my employers offices a week before I officially join them so I use that opportunity to ask about that number.
Out of curiosity, is this number in any way related to the national insurance number?

No, it's different one. Just ask your employer for ETC number. There is no issues, it's common procedure for every employer in Malta - to inform ETC for every new employee.

SSC number you get once with your first employment in Malta. ETC provide you (actually - your employer) with your new number every time of registration. For example, for me (as for Non-EU citizen) ETC provide with new number every year although I have the same job :)

Great, very thorough answer! As I said I was hoping to apply for my e-residency card prior to joining my new employer but in light of this I suspect it won't be possible (not a big problem though!)
Большое спасибо!