Pattaya: service in English similar to Craig's List?

Hi Everyone!

Per the title:  is there a website or service akin to Craig's List for Pattaya and/or Chonburi?  Looking for some very specific office furniture for the new place.

Thanks in advance and cheers!

Hi Everyone!
Per the title: is there a website or service akin to Craig's List for Pattaya and/or Chonburi? Looking for some very specific office furniture for the new place.

-@pr3d4t0r

What about google 'craigslist Thailand' and scroll down a little bit? 50% of your questions here can be answered in less than 1 minute via Google.

@Leeds forever! wrote:

What about google 'craigslist Thailand' and scroll down a little bit? 50% of your questions here can be answered in less than 1 minute via Google.

Dude...  of course I used the search engines.  I found Craig's List and bahtsold_com, neither seemed to have the same breath or depth of classifieds as Craig's List in other countries.  That's why I come ask here -- under the assumption that someone with local experience would recommend something better (like you did with lazada_co_th, thank you), or suggest tips or whatever.  I only come here after I tried searchingand either feel unsure about what I found, or didn't find at all what I needed.

Anyway, office furniture will have to come new from somewhere -- probably lazada.  The chairs I may need to send from the US.  Telle est la vie des expatriés.

Thanks again and have a great weekend!

Hi Everyone!
Per the title: is there a website or service akin to Craig's List for Pattaya and/or Chonburi? Looking for some very specific office furniture for the new place.

-@pr3d4t0r

By the way, it's craigslist, not Craig's List.