Pattaya - best place to buy home appliances + installation

Hi again!

Things are shaping up well, today's questions are about appliances.  I need to purchase these appliances and have them installed at the new home:

• Dishwasher built into the kitchen (there's space on the counter that can be claimed for this, next to the sink)
  • Cooking island (fixed or on casters)
  • Garbage disposal unit for the sink
  • Washer and dryer (maybe -- they came with the new place but they look a wee bit up)

I've found most of these in Lazada (thanks again guys!), but then installation will be an issue.  Is there a "preferred location" in Pattaya (akin to Home Depot) where I could see the appliances, purchase them, and pay for installation as a one-stop shop?   If you'd recommend getting them on Lazada, what'd be the best way about finding the best team to install them?  I haven't set foot in the new place since I bought it last spring, and suspect the building management has "preferred contractors" but I want to cover the bases to make best use of time when I head there in a few weeks to set things up.

Thanks in advance and cheers!

Hi again!
Things are shaping up well, today's questions are about appliances. I need to purchase these appliances and have them installed at the new home:

Dishwasher built into the kitchen (there's space on the counter that can be claimed for this, next to the sink)
Cooking island (fixed or on casters)
Garbage disposal unit for the sink
Washer and dryer (maybe -- they came with the new place but they look a wee bit up)

I've found most of these in Lazada (thanks again guys!), but then installation will be an issue. Is there a "preferred location" in Pattaya (akin to Home Depot) where I could see the appliances, purchase them, and pay for installation as a one-stop shop?  If you'd recommend getting them on Lazada, what'd be the best way about finding the best team to install them? I haven't set foot in the new place since I bought it last spring, and suspect the building management has "preferred contractors" but I want to cover the bases to make best use of time when I head there in a few weeks to set things up.

Thanks in advance and cheers!
-@pr3d4t0r

Even if condo managements have "preferred contractors, you don't have to use them. They just want to make money. When I installed a new a/c in my bedroom, I paid ฿100 to be able to use an a/c company of my choice. You can always check out HomePro if you want to look at appliances with your own eyes. They have a couple of physical stores in Pattaya but also sells stuff at Lazada. But they are always more expensive than other stores at Lazada. If the price doesn't matter then I think HomePro can take care of everything. Google them for get the website. It's in Thai and English.

Just out of curiosity, who needs a dishwasher in Thailand? It's probably the least bought kitchen appliance.

Just out of curiosity, who needs a dishwasher in Thailand? It's probably the least bought kitchen appliance.

Heh - I do.

When I was a teenager (1983) I had a job as a kitchen helper in Oregon USA, where washing dishes was part of my job.  I swore that I would never wash a dish ever again unless I had no other choice.  So, no matter where in the world I live, the only appliance I care about is having a decent dish washer for at least two people.  There's three in my family (girl, our 11-year old kid, and me) plus occasional guests == dish washer.  I'm not helping wash dishes otherwise.

Thanks for asking and for the good infos -- have a great weekend!