Looking to play tennis

I want to play tennis somewhere in or around district 3.
Does anybody know a good place?
And want to play?

--level: Intermediate--

cheers

ah, see ya! I often get to see you more than one time a week when you go by  Nam Ky khoi Nghia st.  not quite sure that is you! lol.
(often I drink coffee in the morning beside the street/ BIDV bank lol...)
--------------------
About tennis court:
One court is nearby Le Van Tam Park, Dien Bien Phu St/ Hai Ba Trung St/Vo Thi Sau St.,,,
I will ask my friends who play tennnis and get back to you soon.
( I cant play tennis but willing to be a tennis ball boy and to learn to play tennis, too. lol)

Cheers!
Steve

I think StevenNguyen said about Tao Dan Tennis Center. So if Dominik want to know where is it, you can visit this website : http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=vi&biw=1 … 8013879763
You can see A that's Tao Dan tennis center!
I hope you will be comfortable at there!

thanks guys! I will check it out.

Steven, yeah that's me walking, i'm not sure if i've seen you...lol

thanks again,

@Minhtram: I dont think it is Tao Dan Tennis club, coz the tennis court that I have mentioned in the previous email is not close to Tao Dan park. Check it again please!

@Dominik: okay, I will say hello to you if i meet you once again. Btw, have you found any tennis club yet?

@both: hey dear! Steve (SteveNguyen) is mine, not Steven.lol

I'm awful at tennis, but if anyone knows where and wants to play pingpong let me know!

Club Tenis Lan Anh
291, Cách Mạng Tháng 8 street,12ward, 3 district.
u can find it.
it's look good

if you want I can take you there to play ;)

Hi Dominik,

Have you find the place for Tennis yet?? I'd like to join you or with your team if not, we could team up. We can play at 3A Ton Duc Thang Tennis court for play.

Let me know soon.

J.N

Im membership sales at an apartment where having a big club with 3 tennis courts for y and the price is resonable.
Please contact me by email: [email protected]
Nice to makek friend with all of you.
Regards,
Thuy

Hello Vietnam! I'm a 4.5 level tennis player staying in District 1, looking to play tennis with a high level player. I arrive next week, and looking to play daily. Any leads or recommendations? Please email me [email protected]

There is a tennis group in VN (major cities, HN, HCMC, DN,...). Here is their website vntennis.net

i would love to play. my level is advanced. just call me sometime at 0948244603.

chris

Hey guys, had to register seeing that there are several descent expat players around. Also looking to play often. Looking for someone 4.5 ( intermediate) and up to hit weekly or more with. If you fall in this category hit me up. Tam
My phone: 0909099998
Email: [email protected]

So did anyone eventually get a group going ?? 

Not familiar with the levels ie. 4.5, intermediate, etc, - it's all relative anyway.

I think it'd be good to just meet up & have some fun on the courts, regardless of how good or bad we are.  Beats pounding away on the boring threadmill, I reckon.

I'll try to get a court at the Van Thanh Park (off Dien Bien Phu, Binh Thanh Dist.) on a week nite, maybe 7-9pm.  First session is on me.

Let me know if anyone's interested.

I am new to this Expat.com.  I moved to HCMC with my wife 6 months ago.

I used to play tennis in high school.  I have not played in over 10 years though.  I'm looking to meet any intermediate tennis players for a few rounds of tennis. 

Would be great to meet some new friends too.

I'm looking for somebody who wants to play tennis on a weekday. I played with friends when I was younger, and haven't played in 9 or 10 years. I guess what i'm saying is that it might take me a few games to get back on my feet, but it sounds fun and it cant be that expensive to play a couple of times a week. If interested let me know.

Hi guys,
LeeHand i'm looking for somebody to play as well maybe once a week :) Il live in Go Vap and work in D3 but i have no ideas where we can play :)

Let me know

good to hear bvanalderweireldt. Your username is incredibly difficult to pronounce. I will look into some courts tomorrow and get back to you. Any specific day that is good for you?

Just lost my regular game in PMH if anyone is willing to play at Wonderland in the dead of afternoon, please get in touch. I'm an advanced player, been at it for about 20 years but have no problem playing with intermediate players. It's just a game after all, right? :P

Marc

I know a good court in Dist Go Vap.  I am looking for a person to play as well. I played for 6 months and stopped for a year, and now trying to get back. Man. American with Asian origin. Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks

Hi everyone,

I recently move back to HCMC,Vietnam and no friends. I am looking for a group to play tennis with. Level is inter...i played for 3 years and love to play again. If some groups are looking for new player, let me know.

Email: [email protected]

Also looking for player or players in Binh Thanh.  I'm a 4.5ish.  Looking for 2 or 3 mornings a week.

Mike

Did anyone ever form a group? If so, I really want to join and get back into the game.  Please call me 0909817070 Long.  Would love to go out there and make some new friends as well

Cheers,
Long

@Long- Please avoid putting your phone number for safety reason.

Thank you,
Aurélie