Looking for accommodation

Hi good people. I'm a student from Zimbabwe and I'll be attending school at Curtin University. Would love to know if anyone can help me with finding accomodation close to the campus. Preferably a studio apartment for an affordable price.

You can check on lexpress rental website,  in Rose hill area you'll find apartments at 12,000 mur, bus is there from rose hill to your University.  More less price old apartments you can find in moka villages but generally in village they don't rent home.  You can enquiry

@Sasha Kay

Hi

What is yr budget..

@yrsbarra.

Hello, am Joan hope you are well also looking for Student accommodation close to University of Mauritius will you be able to assist with recommendations for my daughter.

@Joan Mah can assist you. kindly inbox us your requirement and when you will need it

Good afternoon! Could you advise me please some person, rieltor, who can help me to rent a house for my family ( 2 adult, 3 kids) For 1-3 months. Thanks in advance!

Whattsapp me please: ***

Vlad.

Moderated by Cheryl last year
Reason : Contact details
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Am a owner  of  my house ,do you want at grandbay ?

And what is your budget

Thankyou

Hello everyone,

If you are looking for accommodation or if you have any offers (property to sell or to rent), please post an advert in the dedicated section, which is the Housing in Mauritius section.

Advertising is not allowed on the forum.

Thank you,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

Hey there! need help on looking for affordable accomodation/ studio apartment near University of Technology. i'll be transferring from Uganda soon. Thank you

Hello Laurynda Bizu,

Welcome on board !

Please create an advert in the Housing in Mauritius section of the website. You will definitely receive offers from individuals and agencies.

You may also search on the following websites : l'expressproperty.mu

weshare.mu

All the best

Bhavna

@emamdeebibizohraa

hello, I'm Sandrine, ****

I would be happy to assist you !

Have a great day,

Sandrine Neveu

Moderated by Cheryl 9 months ago
Reason : No advertising on the forum please.

@Sasha Kay Hi Did you get accomodation?

Moderated by Bhavna 9 months ago
Reason : Please create an advert in the Housing in Mauritius section.