7 night stay all inclusive Tropical Attitude

Anyone have any personal experience with this gorgeous hotel. Coming for an interview but it may be the wrong time given school holidays and Easter. Looking to stay between 21st March & 28th March. Particularly have a dream to spend days on isle aux cerfs and sail ⛵️ to & from the hotel.

Looking forward to any ideas 💡 😀

@cynthiadean05 , I will be staying at 2 Attitude properties (Ravenala and Zilwa) this June but not at the Tropical.  I think that the Tropical attitude is good.  I did not choose it mainly because it is an adult only (I have kids), and it's in the East and I don't like the water currents there.  In general, it is advisable to not stay more than 7 days at the same all inclusive hotel as the menu tends to be recycled based on a weekly schedule - just like cruise ships - ergo my reasons to try different properties.

@cynthiadean05 If you prefer Isle aux Cerfs, you may want to consider the Touessrok Hotel as there is a private shuttle from the hotel to the island.  I have been there before and it is a very popular hotel with honey-mooners and gamblers.