Accomodation for student visa

Dear family, just want to use this opportunity to thank @bhavna for her support especially checking on whether I have gotten the accommodation contract for the visa or not. I posted my search for a 1 room around moka or within 10km of university of Mauritius. I got some replies but all will collect my details and hardly come back. Some will give prices beyond my imagination.  All I wanted was just a contract to secure my visa as I will be on and off Mauritius as I am working and will be coming only for the research in the school.

I am writing this post because I might soon leave the group  because it is evident the school might withdraw the admission despite going this far to defend my research proposal and get admission. Anyway I assume maybe Mauritius is not part of my  destiny and I take it as an act of God for me not to get accommodation despite many posts. I thank you all and wish everyone his desire.  God bless you all. TIMOTHY

Hello Timothy,

Sorry to hear that your search for accommodation has been difficult and unfruitful.

Still, have you searched on https://weshare.mu/en/offers?category=1 … &tri=1

Have you created an advert in the Housing in Mauritius whilst indicating your budget ?

Try to look in surrounding towns, I have friends who have found accommodation (studios) for 8000 - 8500/ monthly.

Search the Group : Maison a louer on Fb as well there are lots of offers.

All the best

Bhavna

@Bhavna Good morning. I will try again on the links and Facebook. I appreciate always your help. I think I will also include my budget in the search. Let's see how it goes. Thank you so much.