Car rental/voiture a louer

are u in need of a car and is it your first voyage to mauritius, then feel free to contact me on my email add [moderated: no free ads]
nissan march ak 12 automatic;
toyota duet automatic;
n big cars as well
at very cheap and reliable price

How much?

well for long term only rs 500 per day
and aircon services also available

please specify which car you rent for 500 rs per day (15,000 per month)

I currently rent a toyota vitz 12000 rs / month, I can get a perodua kelissa for 10,000 rs

ah then u r geting very gd price

Well what would be the long term rental for a Honda Civic Car, fairly new.  Also, how much it will cost to buy one

Julien wrote:

please specify which car you rent for 500 rs per day (15,000 per month)

I currently rent a toyota vitz 12000 rs / month, I can get a perodua kelissa for 10,000 rs

Hi Julien - I'd like to know where you got your car deal from  -I am thinking of hiring a vehicle for around a month and that's by far the best deal I've found while searching online.

Hi Julien

I too would like to know about the prices you are quoting, myself and my partner currently have a nissan march but we are looking for a better deal, we are paying 15,000 rps at the moment per month and we would like to get this price down as much as possible, we are not worried about the type of car, preferably the smallest and most economical as pos.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

shafick wrote:

well for long term only rs 500 per day
and aircon services also available

Can you please provide me your contact number  or email please

Shafick I also need a car for a month from 1st jan .....can I have your details plsan email add and a contact number. Thanks

Hi Julien,
I'm also interested in finding out where to rent a car at such low rates! PM me since we can't advertise on the forum.
Merci d'avance.

Devidou

Hi,

you should contact our partners:

car rental in Mauritius

hope this helps,

Julien

Hi Devidou!

I would suggest you to have a look at car rental page of the business directory.
It should help!

Regards
Armand

Do these prices include insurance and VAT....in other words are they legal if the police stop you? We rent for 5/6 weeks at a time and it can work out expensive, so any savings arent to be sneezed at.
Thanks
Daisy :)

Hi Daisymay2

The wife of one of my husband's work colleagues rents a nissan micra for $400 a month from a hire company. PM me if this price interests you and I will get the contact details. The price includes everything and so everything is legal.

Saw your post about the police certificate - hope it works out!

hi can you plse  give me the contact details of car rental?i need it urgently?is that a new car?

Hi Kirinyaga,
Happy New Year 2012 to you and yours! :)
Thanks for that, I have sent you a PM.
And yes I am keeping fingers crossed re police check will be enough for residency!
Cheers!
Daisymay :)