German (Mother tongue), English (Fluent)
TeleTech [previously known as Sofica-Group], is the fastest growing BPO Company on the Bulgarian market. Our experience allows us to provide services to leading local and global clients.
At TeleTech, we are proud of our team of young and talented multilingual speakers. Our employees join a global team of 40,000 who speak 49 languages in 80 countries. We provide learning and development opportunities that give them, a growth oriented culture, and a stimulating and positive work environment.
When you join our team, you are more than just an employee. You are a member of the TeleTech family. That's why we offer benefits and perks that support your quality of life, goals and future needs.
Here at Teletech, we provide our employees with:
• Extensive training programs;
• Environment that stimulates achievement and excellent customer service;
• Competitive remuneration package;
• Access top notch business best practices;
• Work in a challenging and pleasant business environment;
So join our team of upbeat professionals and support some of the most successful organizations on the planet! It is people just like YOU that make Teletech a great place to work at.
Your responsibilities will be related with:
• Accepting requests through different communication channels, logs and identifies the problem;
• Responding to customers via phone and/or email. Manage customer expectations by taking into consideration customers’ entitlement and customer issue;
• Keeping customers informed, setting and following up on commitments, keeping precise case documentation and case ownership;
• Meeting deadlines and delivering services according to customers’ service level agreements;
• Developing working knowledge of supported products and technology as well as applicable technical support tools
Do you have the following?
• Excellent level of written and verbal communication in German;
• Good level of written and verbal communication in English;
• Analytical and troubleshooting skills;
• Customer handling skills;
• Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time efficiently while working with minimal supervision;
• Ability and willingness to learn new technologies, expand knowledge and solidify expertise in the information technology field.
Then be part of our global team of more than 40,000 employees in over 18 countries worldwide!