Job Opportunities for Sofia

Dear friends  :)

Welcome to our lovely Bulgaria! I really hope you like it here  :top:

Great food, a lot of nice places to visit and warm people, why not enjoy it? Besides of that, I guess some of you are wondering whether there are nice opportunities for work here. Yes, there are such!

If you wanna know more about the job possibilities in Bulgaria, I would be more than happy to give you more information, as I currently work in a recruitment agency. Do not hesitate to text me, and I would try helping you with that (or anything else you may need). Bulgarians really appreciate people who have chosen our small beautiful country to live in, so I would be glad if you are feeling happy here!!  :cheers:

Hello Magdellena

I certainly, agree with you, that Bulgaria is a lovely country.  I have visited many times, due to the fact that my wife is Bulgarian and we have an amazing little daughter

As a brief conversational introduction, I would like to say, that I am very seriously looking for work in Bulgaria, even though I am currently based in England.  My employment, has been heavily Customer Service and Sales related for many years but I was hoping that these skills may be able to transfer into tourism or property selling customer relations based employment, within your country.  In addition, I am also very interested to explore, what avenues are available in the I.T (I know that there has been and still is, a renowned software industry base in Bulgaria) and English Language Education employment sectors

Unfortunately, I am not able to speak fluent Bulgarian at the moment but I know essential phrases and I am willing/ wanting to learn fast, so that I can integrate with the community, as soon as I am able to make the move out there

If you could please, supply me with further details and information about the agency you work for and what type of employment they are able to offer UK Nationals, I would be extremely grateful.  I can supply you with relevant personal CV and reference details by e-mail, if you are able to assist me with potential employment opportunities

I look forward, to hearing from you

Hello Magdellana

As an additional note, to my previous post

If you are unable to help me, with the possibility of employment applications through the recruitment agency you work for, I would be grateful if you could offer me some advise, as to where I can concentrate my employment search and if you could recommend any online/ web based resources, where employment positions in Bulgaria are offered

I am willing to work in Sofia but I am also able to work in or around the Plovdiv area, as my family are located in a nearby town.  I currently have a car, which I would hope to use in Bulgaria, so travel to work is not an issue

Hi Magdallena,

Welcome to expat-blog!

How do you plan to help members of the Sofia forum ? Is it by giving advices or by proposing jobs?

Hi Bhavna,

My idea is to help people find jobs (by proposing jobs to those who are interested), so they can feel happy in our country :) I am always ready to give advices on any topic and will be more than happy to do that. Even if I can't find a good job for someone, it is always useful to inform people outside Bulgaria about the job opportunities here, the salaries etc.  Think I can be helpful :)

Best regards and have a great weekend,

Hello there Magdallena,

It is a good thing if you want to give advices about jobs/salary. If you have relevant infos on the subjects you are welcomed to share those with members of the Sofia forum.

However, if in the near future you intend to propose jobs, please note that you need to do so in the appropriate section of the website : Jobs in Sofia.

Furthermore, if you want to target specific members for jobs, you will have to register as a professional in the Recruitment Agencies in Sofia section of the website.

Just a few guidelines here so that we do not stray.

Cheers, :)

Hi Bhavna,

Thank you for the useful information. I will have that in mind.

Have a great week,

Hi Magdallena
I am looking at moving to Sofia in September or October with my wife and daughter. I will be looking for an English language teaching job preferably business English or university English, though I am happy to consider other work opportunities.
I am highly experienced in the global ESL industry including having held posts as Director of Studies in university and three English language institutes.
My wife is fluent in Chinese and English and will be looking for part time work in an international hotel.
If anyone has any suggestions please feel free to mail me, Richard via toinbox[at]

Hi Magdallena, i am looking to buy a property in bulgaria, i am also looking for work, in the constuction trade, i am a trained plumber, and have also been involved in diy and painting, i also like doing garden work and any building maintenace, many thanks,   doug ..

hello Magdallena
I am a junior doctor in India and i want to work and do my specialization from Bulgaria.could u arrange a job for me.
name- Dr.Usha
qualification-MBBS degree with six months experience in a govt. hospital as junior doctor.
please give full details regarding process to work as a doctor there,bye.  should give you some insights

Hi, My Name is Rao Farhan and i have done my masters in Commerce. Currently working in Dubai, UAE and have more than four years of experience in Accounts, Finance, Admin and Sales Coordination jobs.

I want to shift permanently in Bulgaria to live and work their as its very peaceful country, peoples are very loving and always have a smile on their faces.

Can you help me madam, how i can get a job their or work permit ?

Thanks and Regards,

Rao Farhan

Moderated by kenjee 3 months ago
Reason : You are participating on an old thread. For job hunt, please drop advert in JOBS section above.

I am looking for workers in veliko tarnovo area. if you have any one interest to do some work for me, please send me more information. waiting for reply

@ fixFlex > This thread is quite old. Can you please post this job offer in the designated section : Jobs in Sofia ?

Priscilla team

Hi, how can i get job in Bulgaria

Kindly advise me

Hi I'm a retired salesman living in Bulgaria and am interested in hearing about any jog opportunities in Bulgaria. :)

do you currently have any job oppurtunities?

Hello ,
            I am Varinder Singh from India , I am working as Chef , I have passed Diploma in Food Production ( Professional Cookery) , and 3 Years working Experience as Cook , I am now working in Muscat (OMAN) on Employment Pass for 2 Years.
          I want to immigrate to Bulgaria , is it possible to get job in Bulgaria , or if you can Kindly help me to get the Job as Cook in Bulgaria.
Varinder Singh

Moderated by Bhavna last month
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You may exchange them via the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello Magdallena,
I am new to the job market in Bulgaria - can you please help me find my way around?
Here is my linkedin profile:

Hope you come up with suggestions on where to start a job search from.
Thank you Magdallena!

Ognyan Uzunov

Moderated by kenjee last month
Reason : Please drop advert in the JOBS section of this site

Questions and answers about the labor market

Ask your question
Are You Looking For A Hairdresser In Sofia?
By ChantelleShand
Dear All Need Your Help!!!
By Rukhsar786
English and Mandarin Job seeker
By Rainswashbuckler
U.S citizen looking for work in Bulgaria
By Olivia.kozak
Currently looking for a job in Sofia
By Cudzer
Looking for partner in Bulgaria (Sofia)
By weatherbit

Expatriate health insurance in Sofia