Public school in Vinh Phuc Province is looking for FULL TIME NATIVE ENGLISH TEACHERS for teaching kids from primary school to high school.
* Benefit: Free accommodation and transportation
* Teaching Location: Vinh Phuc Province.
* Teaching Time: 5 days a week, 4 – 5 hours per day.
- Have experience working with children
- Bachelor’s degree (or college's degree)
- A visa for initial entry into Vietnam
- Native English Speaker (UK, USA, New Zealand, Australia, Canada....)
- Non-native English Speaker is acceptable in some cases.
- English teaching certificate (TESOL, TEFL, CELTA or equivalent) is preferred.
* Your application should include:
- A cover letter.
- A curriculum vitae (including skype account, phone number and email address)
- A copy of passport and visa (including the page with photo and the front cover of the passport).
- Copies of degrees and certificates and the originals to be certified before coming to Vietnam.
- A recent photo of yours.
Please send your CV and relevant certificates to email: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact via Skype: Alice Oanh (oanh.trinh)
Help the other expats by sharing useful information in the expat guide