We are seeking an office coordinator to become part of our dynamic team. In this exciting, diverse role, you will support our team who is based in our Cairo office. The company is growing rapidly, across multiple geographies, and this role will play an important part of the support function.
We are seeking versatile candidates who can:
• Attend the reception including answering telephones, transferring calls, and greeting and directing visitors;
• Coordinate the pick-up, delivery, and distribution of mail and packages received by courier and post;
• Organise travel, accommodation, transport, and meetings for team members;
• Assist in the ordering, receiving, stocking, and distribution of office supplies, including liaising with vendors;
• Update office calendar daily to provide an overview of staff activities;
• Attend to miscellaneous errands for the office and assist in various administrative functions and other tasks as assigned;
• Support the head of the department in negotiating and arranging the purchase of office supplies, furniture, office equipment, and so on as per firm policies and budgets;
• Manage the day-to-day functioning of the office;
• Assist in the marketing activities of the firm;
• Support the Human Resources department, including attending to immigration and labour office issues, coordinating the on-boarding of new staff and the off-boarding of exiting staff, organising staff attendance, etc.;
• Act as a main point of contact in the local support function providing assistance to the wider business on projects and company initiatives; and
• Act as a personal assistant to designated managers.
About Cedar White Bradley
CWB (Cedar White Bradley) is a specialised intellectual property consultancy firm for the Middle East and North Africa region.
Interested candidates can send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Help the other expats by sharing useful information in the expat guide