Administrative job for expat

Are you looking for a full time administrative job in an international school?  Are you a native english speaker?  If you are both, please send me a message to my messages, with your e-mail and some of your details and I will let you know the job details.

I am interested in this job, and maybe forum administrators don t complain again that " it should be post on Classifieds!
Our interest here in the site is not only talking about shopping, things to do or not to do in Egypt, but also how could we access a better job position.
An ad is just an ad! Here in forum we could talk, give our opinion, and to inform ourselves about it!
Thank you for understanding, and maybe the topic will be allowed!

shorouky wrote:

Are you looking for a full time administrative job in an international school?  Are you a native english speaker?  If you are both, please send me a message to my messages, with your e-mail and some of your details and I will let you know the job details.

where is this position located? does it require a degree for teaching or just and administrative person.

No teaching degree required.  It is administrative only.

I just read your posting in the classified section for the
Administrative position.  I was just wondering if you were
able to fill the position, if you haven't done so already
I am very interested.

I am currently in the USA, but I will be there the first
week of September. My resume is ready to be forward at
your request.

Thanks for your time,
Thia

Please tell us the location and name of the school

I don't want to name the school on the forum but it is located in New Cairo.

Nice offer

I am a teacher of Russian language.
I super-manager.
I mean English - but I'm talking more in 5 languages.

Hello,

are you still looking for administrative staff? If so please let me know am not an english native but i speak it fluently and french too thanks for your help.

hi
for those who r fluent in french ,, please contact me on [email protected] ...... if u r ready for customer service job ....

is this job offer there now also?
if so, i am interested.
i live in heliopolis cairo
my name is divya menon. i am an Indian.
I have done my bachelors in computer science and engineering.
i am desperately looking for a job in schools.But i don't have any teaching experience.i will submit my resume upon your interest.i am interested to work in an administrative sector.

@MCITP no unfortunately I left from two weeks ago and dunno when I 'll go back

ok sure

Is there any another job offer that is suitable for me. my email id is [email protected]. i can forward my resume if needed.

Hi!
I am romanian citizen , but I can speak very good English and I would be very interested to work in this field.
Thank you!