Acting Workshops in Cairo

Hello Everyone :),

I'm recently here in cairo and its difficult to find everything you want once you arrive to a new country !!

I'm woundering if there are any Acting Workshops / Classes that anyone's familiar with .

Regards,

http://en.culturewheel.com/?set_language=en

check at the culture wheel at zamalek for any workshops.

I know of the Helen O'Grady Drama Academy, but I think its mostly for kids..
You could check it out, heres their site: dramaafrica.com/

pandabear wrote:

I know of the Helen O'Grady Drama Academy, but I think its mostly for kids..
You could check it out, heres their site: dramaafrica.com/

Do you know if they're still in Egypt , coz i tried callin them but and the numbers are wrong !

Try this:
Tel: 016- 41 85 504
Email: [email protected]

Are you an Actor Emerald?
I have been looking myself for Acting stuff in Cairo but cant find much but I am looking more for theatre groups or performance opertunities so I dont loose my skills.If their were enough actors interested it would be great to start a theatre group.

missdarcey wrote:

Are you an Actor Emerald?
I have been looking myself for Acting stuff in Cairo but cant find much but I am looking more for theatre groups or performance opertunities so I dont loose my skills.If their were enough actors interested it would be great to start a theatre group.

Hey Darcey,

Well you wont find great workshops here specially in film acting career , but there are some places if you intend to do theater acting , if u are acting already u'll know that both are totally different.. what i do is that i have great friends that were acting for quiet sometime and i get to run some scripts with them , and it makes great deal . Lemme know if you wanna join .

Enjoy ;)

[Moderated: No free ad please]

If you want to be an actor in Cairo never go Marwa Gabril work shop !!!!! Name starz casting she will charge more than 4000 EP for fake courses she's not a real she's fake even the courses  that she give is fake she take friends and show them some video and they do the same ! The teacher is fake no diploma nothing these there only to make money and present a girls to producer for money !!!! Never go at this place !!!! It's at Maadi
And she have crazy assistants  name Arwa she's psyco and dangerous !!! Be careful !!!

Yes, I have an acting school, and the agency is called Flying Masks Agency for Talent Representation and indie film productions.
For inquiries, please send headshots and contact to: [email protected]

About the coach:
UCLA film school graduate. Represents A listers from Egypt, US and Europe.
Coached Eyad Nassar for Moga Harra and Khaled Elsawy for Blue Elephant.
Registered international talent rep.

To join a workshop, an interview is required. Serious actors only.
Affordable classes.