How to buy a car in Romania for UA citizen ???

Good day All

Please explain me how to registrate car in Romania if you are not EU-citizen 

FOR EXAMPLE:

I am Ukranian citizen , after war starting I immigrate to Romania 
I wanna buy  used car on local Romanian registration plates and I know that , 
I have to make  a new registration for myself within 90 days period .
In Romania I have only ( permis de sedere ) temporary permit for UA  citizens for one year .

I went to DPRCIV with this document , show him , and they answer for registration you need
 student education or work  residence  permit only  , or a permanent residence permit only 

TWO QUESTIONS : 

1. How to make a proper registration if you are UA citizen ????
2.Is it possible to open company in Romania and register with this company???  p.s ( like in Bulgaria , when you dont have residence )

Thank You for any information

Best regards

You were told wrongly.  A temporary residence permit is perfectly fine for registering a car.  Go back with all your needed documents and talk to someone else that knows what they are doing!

Romaniac

@maxonw210 hi, did you able to solve your question? I'm in the same situation like you (moved from UA) in my case I want to buy car in Germany and register it here in Romania and I also was informed that I can't register a car with a temporary protection but as @romaniac mention they are wrong … so it's interesting where is a truth. I know that with permit I can open SRL but not sure if I can register my car for my SRL company. Appreciate any help.

Okay, I went with my temporary protection to DPRCIV and they said I can't register car with it, so it seems like temporary permit is not allowed. By some reasons I forgot to ask about register car for my SRL:(

Hi, You can register the car on a SRL.

Please let me know, if there any variant to buy and drive car here in Romania if I from the Ukraine.  May be some varianrs available?  For example few persons like owners and one of them is Romanian citizen...