Permanent Residency - Lawyer Recommendation & Cost(s)

I'm a U.S. Citizen planning a trip to South America in September and hoping to get Paraguayan permanent residency while I'm there. I need recommendations for a lawyer. I've been hearing Finestra Group a lot so far in my studies. I'm wondering what the cost would be if I come prepared with all the correct documentation. How much would it be from start to finish?
Hello Queloquera. Bear with me if this is "old information" you're already aware of. Here in Asuncion people call themselves "abogado" even with the equivalent of a master's degree, not even a doctorate. And you don't really need an attorney, just someone with connections. I am in the final stages of obtaining "racicaccion permanente" and expect the total to run less than $200. But that involves doing a lot of it myself / with the help of a friend. I do not know anything about the Finestra Group but am guessing $600- $1200 would be a reasonable range from start to finish. That assumes you have correct US documentation when you come in September. Feel free to message me privately for more info.