How can I get an invitation ?

Hello guys,
I'm tarek from bangladesh.
I have been working for 8 years as a stock menager at a company in lebanon. We are import And export company. I wish to go to paraguay for tourism. In order to get visa one of the requirements is an invitation. May I know, how can I get an invitation ?

Dawat-e-Paraguay!

On tourist visa no body is going to issue you an invitation letter from Paraguay.  If at all, they may charge you a sum of 200 - 400 USD. Generally a tourist visa is given for a foreigner whose visit is for tourism purpose.  The best way for you to get tourist visa is to get hostel/room booked in Paraguay and before finalizing the payment you can write via email to hotel owner and they will issue the invitation letter as per your requirement. Once you get the invitation letter, complete the booking and make payment  and the hotel will be glad to receive you in Paraguay.

sharmn27 wrote:

Dawat-e-Paraguay!

On tourist visa no body is going to issue you an invitation letter from Paraguay.  If at all, they may charge you a sum of 200 - 400 USD. Generally a tourist visa is given for a foreigner whose visit is for tourism purpose.  The best way for you to get tourist visa is to get hostel/room booked in Paraguay and before finalizing the payment you can write via email to hotel owner and they will issue the invitation letter as per your requirement. Once you get the invitation letter, complete the booking and make payment  and the hotel will be glad to receive you in Paraguay.

Problem is they never see any business after sending invitations to south asia.

@Tarekhossain hi sir my name is SABAR KHAN I am from Pakistan I need invitation letter the Paraguay how I can gat Paraguay invitation.

Hello Sabar Khan,

Please note that you are participating on an old thread. What would be the purpose of your visit to Paraguay ?

Regards

Bhavna