Special Tax Regime

Hello, I'm an Italian citizen and I'm going to start a new job in Liege on July 1st.

I was told that there is a special tax regime for foreign people moving to Belgium to work for a Belgian company  (Régime spécial d'imposition pour les contribuables et chercheurs impatriés).
Do you know any tax advisor or consulting service who can help me in this respect? IT'S QUITE URGENT - THANK YOU1
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Best regards
Daniele
Hello,

everything is explained on the finance ministry website although it's only in NL or FR (google translate could help on most of it)

As long as you've not been living around 150km from Belgium and your salary will be lower than 75k per year, you can request to have this taxation regime.

Refer to below links and presentation from KPMG

@AlexFromBelgium
Thank you Alex! I know this, but the problem is that the company is not aware of this and they don't knbow how to manage it.
I would need to find a local tax / fiscal expert to have a joined discussion with the company.
Can you reccomend someone?
All the best
Daniel
Hi Daniele, I am also Italian citizen and moved to Belgium a year ago. I contacted taxpatria (Gregory) for some advices on the expat status and impact on my package prior to joining the company. He was very quick in responding and I got good advice.
Strange that your company doesn't know about the expat status. It could be that they don't know about the new rules, as the system has changed recently.
Good luck!