New in New Zealand

Hi everyone!

I'm Judith, I just moved from Holland to New Zealand (Auckland) with my partner (Han). We're having a great time relaxing, but now it is time to get serious ;-). I'm looking for a job and we're looking for a place to live.

It would be great to meet other expatriatriats in NZ to share the experience. Or kiwi's who can give us some advice or inside information ;-).

Cheers!

Judith

Welcome on board Judith!

Maybe the New Zealand expat network could help you to meet people in NZ? ;)

Why did you move to NZ?

Cheers,

Julien

Hi Julien,

Thanks for moving my post to this forum. ;-)

The reason why we moved to New Zealand is rather simple: Han and I always wanted to live and work abrourd for some time. Han was lucky to work for an international compagny. He applied for a job in New Zealand and got accepted.

So now we're here and getting settled. I am looking for a job still, and find it quite hard. Tips in this forum are really helpfull though!

Cheers

Judith

Hey there welcome to NZ, how are you enjoying it? Cold up there? As it sure is in Christchurch!

Maybe you are moving/just moved to Christchurch, or maybe you are just wanting to make some new friends?

I am 30 years old, my boyfriend is 33, (been together 8 years! Both kiwis) just seeing if there are any other females or couples out there that just want a friend to chat with, go for a cuppa, walking,  dinner, movies ya know just hang out!

I work at a real estate company in administration.
(have met a few online now!), fave music – 80's, Madonna, U2, Crowded House, (kiwi sounds) Jack Johnson, dance...lots of music actually!! I enjoy watching rugby, movies, going out for coffee or a wine/beer!

Lived in Canada for a year, (went on a roadtrip in USA for 4 weeks), 
While living in Canada I had only couple of friends, and found it really tough & lonely being in a new city, so I thought I would come on here and see if anyone is in the same boat as I was there and looking for a new friend –  I have made some awesome friends off the internet!

Hi there

The link opens a blank page. I would live to read more about your story.

Kind regards
Leanda

Hi
Is there any way I could get a full scholarship?

Kindly,
Abel

abelzeleke5173 wrote:

Hi
Is there any way I could get a full scholarship?

Kindly,
Abel

Not unless you have outstanding educational examination results.