Property Turkey Review

Hi Members,

Is anyone come across the realtor Propertyturkey. Are they good? Any inputs appreciated!

Best regards
Rabbani

@Rabbani Shaik  Hello you cam contact me for buisness  sevices in turkey ***

Moderated by Cheryl last year
Reason : No contact details on the forum please.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
@Rabbani Shaik When making my decision to move and live in Turkey from the USA I hired a lawyer and a real estate broker while still living in the USA. As it was I got very lucky in finding two of the best and most highly trusted and regarded people in their business. My transition into Turkey was smooth ane easy and I was treated as if I was their only client. Here is their contact information.

Real-Estate

Christine J.Charlotte Altinay
Managing Consultant
Tel. +90 535 438 01 36

Lawyer

Sadi Berk SUNER
Lawyer
Suner Law Office
Camikebir Mah. Mithat Baysal Sok.No: 17/1 Daire: 7 09400 Kusadasi/AYDIN
Tel    : +90 (256) 613 06 26
Fax     : +90 (256) 613 06 26
Mob    : +90 (542) 618 06 16

Hope this will be of use to you.

Dennis
Glad to hear from you Dennis!

Are there any colleges/universities which teaches in English in Aydin/Kusadasi ? Can I manage with English there Or Turkish is must?. Are people friendly :)

Appreciate your reply.

Best regards
Rabbani

@kainattariq5667 what kind of business services?

@Rabbani Shaik

don't have any information on schools here for English language study. As far as needing to speak Turkish, my experience is I have been here 9 months now and speak very little Turkish and have had really no problems just walking around the streets and finding what I need. that is not to say it is a big advantage to be able to speak the language of a country you are living in. First of all the citizens of Turkey will give you more respect even if you know a little Turkish. Every time I am in a store or on the street when I was having difficulty there was like a magic wand and someone was always there to help. The people here are not only friendly, I would go as far as saying there wonderful. If you want any more information on living in Kusadasi please feel free to text me back.
@dncole4156 Thank you so much for the information Dennis!

Cheers

Rabbani
@Rabbani Shaik Hello mr rabbani,

Never hesitate to pm me!

Regards
Atty. Gökhan Vural
Moderated by Cheryl last year
Reason : Self promotion
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@Rabbani Shaik how about Asfa Turkey Properties?

@ahburak  Hi, I'm not familiar with the location. Sorry!

Regards

Rabbani

@Guest3948247 I don't come across them but I found a company called Antalya Homes Real Estate Agency.  Maybe you can try to contact them if you want to.

[link moderated]/

Hello inografiker,

Unfortunately Guest3948247 is no longer a member of expat.com.

Profiles named Guest/Guestposter are deleted accounts.

Yoginee

Expat.com team

@Guest3948247

i dealt with Property Turkey and I'm still in contact with them. It is a well established professional real estate company which can and will help you in many ways. From their head office in Istanbul they run a podcast called Straight Talk which is an excellent source of information about real estate market in Türkiye including legislation and other useful topics. Use them with confidence and you'll be very well taken care of.

When we arrived at Istanbul, I had no idea of what to expect from a real estate firm. I thank my God for landing us in the hands of Property Turkey team members.   We visited many projects without any pressure until we selected an apartment of our desire. Our sales representative did a fantastic job supporting us with negotiation and were able to achieve steep discounts. When sale was finalized, we were introduced to the aftersales representative along with the legal team to obtain our citizenship.

We did not go to Alanya before, just internet research on Homes and Real Estate agents. Perhaps we overpaid, but the service was excellent, Ikamet, helping with Health Insurance, Driving License change, furniture, Telephone, ....

Bottom line a good agent will help you (perhaps a tip from time to time), money remains important for all (even for me).

Research upfront is important.

Comfort in life is important, without budget it will be difficult