Regarding threats from thai lady

Hi I'm in a very confused state of situation . Please somebody advice me . I married a thai lady in 2019 and she ripped me off with big money approximately more than ฿500,000 .  Apart from she also ate the money which I had for my visa extension in thailand . So therefore I came back to india in , 2019 November . After that I didn't traveled to thailand and moreover the covid kicked in aswell . Now I hold a tourist visa and my marriage visa , is already expired in October 2020 . So , I wanna ask that if I travel on the tourist visa , can I travel to anywhere in thailand , or do I need to go and stay with her because by law we are not legally divorced . She has been sending threatening messages to me that , even if I come to thailand on a tourist visa she would report something to the immigration police . She was asking me to pay her ฿20,000 and when I refused she started to send me such kind of threatening messages . 

Kind help thanks ! 

Hi I'm in a very confused state of situation . Please somebody advice me . I married a thai lady in 2019 and she ripped me off with big money approximately more than ฿500,000 .  Apart from she also ate the money which I had ... - @muzpal10

Of course you don't need to stay with your wife if you don't want. How would she know where you'll stay if you come as a tourist? It's a quite big country.You can not use your marriage as a reason to extend your stay in Thailand (for another year) at the local immigration office if you're going to live here and you're not staying with your wife. Did you register the marriage at the local  district office (amphoe)? To get a divorce you need to do it there, or just stay away from the area where your wife is living. 

For me.

I dont care about any threats from anyone.

I dont break the law, And dont give anyone any reason to go after me for it.

All so i dont think and care a bout thing i have zero impact over.

About your wife, If you legal marring and the goal is to get a divorced, You need to talk to you wife and find a way to get her to sign the papers.

I know a handful that have pay from 20.000 and up, And they all think it was worth it.

If that not a option you need to get help from a lawyer, But be careful, It can be a jungle to find the right one to help out.

Kindly.