PR Application 2022 - Discussion

@Shekhz how do u show the volunteering? Where do u upload documents related to that?

Hi all,

I hope 2023 has been treating all of you well so far.

I am a Singapore citizen and my husband is a French-Swiss national who was living in Singapore for 5 years (working in the banking industry). We left Singapore in 2020 due to the Covid-19 situation and we are living in Europe now. We applied for his Singapore PR in early October last year (2022) as we would like to move back.

We are still waiting for the results since it is still early and it has only been almost 3 months but I am a little anxious to know if this will work out for us ultimately.

We are in our early and mid-30s.

I am currently not working but my husband is, although not in Singapore. Additionally, we don't have kids, yet.

Can someone please kindly advise me/share your opinion if our Singapore PR application approval chances are high or low?

Thank you!

@heyitsme23 Without living and working in Singapore, I think, your chances are close to Zero - it isn't called "Permanant RESIDENCY" for nothing. That said, it weren't Singapore if there aren't exeptions that the authorities can appove at will: Your chances are much better if your husband (or you) is a renowned scientist, world-class athlete, famous artist or simply very rich.

Hello Guys,

I just would like to check my chance to get the SG PR. Below are my profile.

Age- 42

Nationality - Myanmar

Race - Indian

Working Experienced in Singapore more than 17 years

PR application, 1st time 2011 rejected within 6 months, 2nd time 2018 rejected within 4 months, 3rd time 2020 waiting almost 1 years 2 months and rejected, 4th time 2021 Feb applied with spouse including 2 of my boys. elder one is studying local school, younger one was born here.

My annual salary is 80K + Bonus

Education - Bachelors of Science (Yangon University)

After 10 months of pending status ICA requested me to provide the last 6 months payslip and proof of document which i am indian race. i was submitted those documents to them. Now the status is still pending.

@Lucas Hein Looks good to me. But waiting times seem to be veeery long right now.

@beppi Thanks for your view on my profile. I have to wait and see my luck on this time.

@beppi Last week the documents upload field was disappear after they requested to me some proof of documents on December . Now the status is still pending. i saw a few post saying that the result will come out within two to three weeks after the document upload field was disappear. I am exited to see my result however i am well prepared for any situation. After almost 1 year 2 months waiting period hope to get the positive result.

Hi,

anyone has any idea how the progress works for pr application ?

what with the 2 and 4 lines during pending status?

Hi @LucasHein

You got your application outcome.

@Pavvalo I recommend you prepare your application yourself, as no-one knows your situation and plus points better. You can sens a lot of money on immigration consultants that claim to help yor chances, but in reality it won't help at all!
-@beppi

thanks for your advices. Got my pr approved. Consider myself lucky :)

@ind_sg_vrn

I know i am replying to this post quite after a long time since posted. As i joined this forum only today. Have you managed to get PR.

I applied for PR before but in my opinion Volunteering doesnt count anymore. The application form has no place to record your volunteering neither the ICA is interested in it. Thats my view on volunteering. Coming to your profile, since you have a kid there are good chances you will get the PR as the govt. is looking for couples with kids. if single then such candidates are considered into different pool of applicants within the ethnicity category.

Thanks

Jay K

@guid i know this is an old post…my ad hoc submission is gone. did you hear re pr shortly after?

@Angelicasings Please post your results :) All the best.

@aaryapar Mind sharing if you got PR? I have a similar profile

Hi would like to know when ICA ask for "Applicant" family members full employment history, Its referring to?

Am singaporean and am applying PR for wife.

@GuestPoster369 When they ask for the PR applicant's family member's details, those should be given in truth and fully. Or what is your question?

@GuestPoster369

Your wife is the applicant, you are the Sponsor.